Quote from: SHEEDY on December 30, 2020, 11:01:34 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 30, 2020, 10:44:46 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on December 30, 2020, 09:22:57 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 30, 2020, 09:00:29 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on December 30, 2020, 08:16:19 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 30, 2020, 05:04:29 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on December 30, 2020, 05:02:35 PM
how many fans were Spurs allowed in?

What relevance has that to do with player welfare and wishing them well?

Didn't see issues raised when the Newcastle game was called off a while ago either.
Everton were allowed 2000 fans into the home game.
I think they were annoyed about that

What relevance has that to do with player welfare and wishing them well? 
Liverpool fans on gaaboard having a go at Everton for not showing enough concern for City players. Fake outrage at its best.
Who are these City players with covid? I thought Liverpool fans would be more outraged that it now seems City used this situation to gain an advantage by not wanting to play their 2nd game in 48hrs with no strikers available.

Simply comparing the different approaches. I've no love for Spurs but at least they had the decency to wish the Fulham players well. Everton on the other hand come across as petty and small minded by questioning the integrity of what City have said. If City were at shenanigans then they should be exposed but I somehow doubt it given that they are so under the microscope
so in conclusion: Everton... petty and small minded, don't care about anybody. Man City... Integrity upheld, not bad lads, not like Everton. Spurs: decent lads for showing  a bit of concern, not like Everton. 🙄

Basically....yeah

Armamike

Let's face it, if Liverpool released a statement like that the resident Everton moral high grounders here would be up in arms over the lack of decency shown. The point is be careful if you want to call others out on decency.
That's just, like your opinion man.

reillycavan

Everton shit the nest again. West Ham beat them 1-0

manfromdelmonte

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on January 01, 2021, 08:47:47 PM
Absolutely cat.

They were dreadful, as were West Ham btw

Utd playing well, would think Grealish could get on most teams, very good on the ball, always looking it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

MayoBuck

Pogba playing well tonight.

GJL

Villa are a good side that play exciting football. Grealish is a brilliant player.

RedHand88

Pogba caught on camera taking Shaw to dive, then does it himself a few minutes later. When will the officials catch on to his antics??

Gold

Quote from: MayoBuck on January 01, 2021, 09:13:14 PM
Pogba playing well tonight.

Same fella went for goal in the final minute of stoppage time,  giving Villa that last attack....pure, unforgivable ego
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

J70

Grealish reminds me of a young Gazza. Always playing with his head up, great vision, can thread a pass, strong as f**k, ball sticks to his feet.

Whichever big club ends up splurging on him will have a hell of a player.

quit yo jibbajabba

If he was chocolate hed eat himself. And if hed cut out the divin hed be better thought of. Same could be said for plenty more. But yes, helluva player developin there

Boycey

Grealish is 25 at this stage hes hardly a 'young' anyone? Will there be a move out there for him in a post Covid transfer market for the type of money Villa will want for him?

shark

Quote from: Boycey on January 02, 2021, 09:02:19 AM
Grealish is 25 at this stage hes hardly a 'young' anyone? Will there be a move out there for him in a post Covid transfer market for the type of money Villa will want for him?

Unless Barca or Real want him, I can't see him leaving Villa in 2021. With such a long contract, and no need for incoming cash, Villa can ask for any price they want. He doesn't seem likely to push to leave - and Villa will continue to spend big to improve the team around him.

reillycavan

Will VAR get medal if Man U win league?🤣

sid waddell

Arsenal are 2-0 up at West Bromwich

Three wins in a row might make them title contenders