Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delgany

Ref overtaking the West Brom midfielder for 4th goal - not a great sign for big sam !

Milltown Row2

I'm sure Franks glad the game went ahead tonight ...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 03, 2021, 05:15:20 PM
I'm sure Franks glad the game went ahead tonight ...

A real welcome to the Premier league for Thiago Silva this evening. Looks totally lost in a poorly organised Chelsea defence.

sid waddell

Frank's young lions doing very well here

The future is bright

sid waddell

A 1-0 victory for Chelsea in the second half

Frank Lampard has silenced his doubters

Maroon Manc

26 points from 17 games with that squad is pathetic, if he wasn't a Chelsea legend he'd have been sacked this morning.

GetOverTheBar

Beat by another overrated manager (on this board) well yesterday in fairness.

lurganblue

Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 04, 2021, 10:45:02 AM
26 points from 17 games with that squad is pathetic, if he wasn't a Chelsea legend he'd have been sacked this morning.

No expectations last year.  Spending a few quid fairly puts the pressure on

Milltown Row2

Southampton down a few players tonight, Liverpool minus a goal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

reillycavan

I'll go with pool 5-0.  Due a few goals after a couple blanks.

Milltown Row2

No shots on target... price getting better

Rich Ricci

Poor enough performance from Liverpool but thought Southampton were brilliant. Got the bonus of the early goal but their defensive set up from then on in was top class. No shot on target against until the 75th min says it all.

If you were a Liverpool supporter you'd had to be slightly concerned with last few results, I just hope they don't click Sunday week..

Captain Obvious

Great result for Southampton when you consider they were without 4 starters tonight due to covid and injuries and don't have the strength in depth to cover such losses like Liverpool.

GiveItToTheShooters

SHEEDY

It's funny how quick things can change now there's increased medical testing 😉
nil satis nisi optimum