Row in Mayo LGFA

Started by Seany, July 11, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

Was at the match earlier, disappointing but not unexpected. Good luck to Carnacon

From the Bunker

Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 10:07:34 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 21, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 09:55:48 PM
Are you for real?
They're issuing bans & entering appeals that they know are bullshit?
You expect people to give a shred of credibility to these same people?

Mad.

What would you have done? What would anyone have done? This has been going on for years and years. This sh1te happened in 2010! Eight years ago!

I tell you one thing - it won't happen in 2019.
What has happened that will stop this?
If players get pissed off again, they'll just walk away citing personal reasons.
There is nothing anyone can do about it.

Agreed! There is no bother a players walking away of their own accord.

Never has been in the past. Never will be in the future.

The difference here is the club got involved and pulled ship.

The message came from the secretary!

I'm sure there were players who had to side with the herd who were happy to remain with Mayo!

Is that leaving of your own accord?

I hope Carnacon go on to win Connacht and another All Ireland again.

Itchy

What also happen was an attempted coup where Cora and her mates had another man lined up for when they expected the current manager to walk. That shit is unacceptable to effectively sabotage your own county.

Halfquarter

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 21, 2018, 09:32:49 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 09:01:43 PM
Quote from: Syferus on October 21, 2018, 08:54:23 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 08:36:06 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 21, 2018, 08:23:44 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 03:42:35 PM
Yes!!!!

What was the question again? Was it Hardstation makes all his decisions based on 3rd hand info?
That would be a very peculiar life.

The drive for 20 is on.

You've went from seemingly having a genuinely held if ill-informed opinion to straight up trolling now.
I now like to see them winning in Mayo to sicken the t**ts who tried to stop them by underhanded means.

It's "You've gone", FWIW.

They were never going to be stopped from playing for their club by the LGFA County Board. It was all about giving them a lesson in whose in charge. They have been in the past and they thought they were up to a couple of months ago.

Today's result was always going to be today's result. Carnacon have sold it as a sweet victory. It's was just another inevitable County final win.

They have to go back to the LGFA County Board to see if they can reduce suspensions given to Fiona McHale and Doireann Hughes. So there is more messing ahead. As if they go to the Connacht Provincial Board there might be people with agendas there (this time). And they will need both players to win a Provincial final.

I hope they go on a win Connacht and another All Ireland again. I have no malice toward the club once they keep the politics of the club within the club and let the Mayo team be a separate entity.

Letting them know who was in charge ? That went well !

JoG2

Quote from: Halfquarter on October 22, 2018, 12:24:52 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 21, 2018, 09:32:49 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 09:01:43 PM
Quote from: Syferus on October 21, 2018, 08:54:23 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 08:36:06 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 21, 2018, 08:23:44 PM
Yes!!!!

What was the question again? Was it Hardstation makes all his decisions based on 3rd hand info?
That would be a very peculiar life.

The drive for 20 is on.

You've went from seemingly having a genuinely held if ill-informed opinion to straight up trolling now.
I now like to see them winning in Mayo to sicken the t**ts who tried to stop them by underhanded means.

It's "You've gone", FWIW.

They were never going to be stopped from playing for their club by the LGFA County Board. It was all about giving them a lesson in whose in charge. They have been in the past and they thought they were up to a couple of months ago.

Today's result was always going to be today's result. Carnacon have sold it as a sweet victory. It's was just another inevitable County final win.

They have to go back to the LGFA County Board to see if they can reduce suspensions given to Fiona McHale and Doireann Hughes. So there is more messing ahead. As if they go to the Connacht Provincial Board there might be people with agendas there (this time). And they will need both players to win a Provincial final.

I hope they go on a win Connacht and another All Ireland again. I have no malice toward the club once they keep the politics of the club within the club and let the Mayo team be a separate entity.

Letting them know who was in charge ? That went well !

One very important point from this whole sorry episode is that Peter Leahy and his management team will be calling the shots next season.

Itchy

Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 10:37:47 PM
Quote from: Itchy on October 21, 2018, 10:25:25 PM
What also happen was an attempted coup where Cora and her mates had another man lined up for when they expected the current manager to walk. That shit is unacceptable to effectively sabotage your own county.
''Twas a real pity James Horan just upped & left.

Irrelevant question - Were Breaffy ever banned from championship?

Yes it is irrelevant and also the answer is obvious so not sure why you asked it.

seafoid

The Carnacon story would remind you of Tyrone with the mix of tragedy and sporting excellence

https://www.balls.ie/gaa/aisling-mcging-mayo-2003-396869
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

RadioGAAGAA

Yes!!!!

You are some p***k.

Maybe karma would be a few young women releasing statements that would bring you into serious disrepute you clown.
i usse an speelchekor

Mourne Red

How do you work the ignore button? Just so don't have to listen to that Antrim fella's tripe

nrico2006

Glad to see them winning in style too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

seafoid

Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 09:56:42 PM
Quote from: Itchy on October 21, 2018, 09:53:02 PM
Lad You should be more worried about the shite that passes for football in Antrim. County final won 0-5 to 0-4, sure Cora would beat them teams on her own.
The last Cavan team to win an All Ireland club?
Good lad.
Mullahoran 1977
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on October 22, 2018, 02:02:28 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 21, 2018, 09:56:42 PM
Quote from: Itchy on October 21, 2018, 09:53:02 PM
Lad You should be more worried about the shite that passes for football in Antrim. County final won 0-5 to 0-4, sure Cora would beat them teams on her own.
The last Cavan team to win an All Ireland club?
Good lad.
Mullahoran 1977

The last Antrim team to play on their county pitch?

From the Bunker

Carnacon lost today to  Kilkerrin/Clonberne in the Connacht Ladies Senior Club Chanpionship on a 3-4 to 1-8 scoreline.