Russell Brand

Started by ballinaman, December 09, 2014, 02:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

I suppose is how you define a hypocrite.. what about a pink faced commentator who accuses a team of playing puke football and when is team does the same says it is tactical masterclass?

JoG2

Quote from: longballin on December 10, 2014, 06:48:21 PM
I suppose is how you define a hypocrite.. what about a pink faced commentator who accuses a team of playing puke football and when is team does the same says it is tactical masterclass?

There's a world of difference with a team who's default setting was puke football compared to a team who played puke football in a final to beat a another team who only play puke football. ;-)

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: longballin on December 10, 2014, 06:48:21 PM

If we could give 34 of our AI away to bring Tyrone up to our level, believe me we would. Unfortunately these riches are not our generations to give away so our existential angst at the unfairness of it all will have to continue.

It is a terrible cross to bear.

longballin

but Tyrone made yis cry  :P

Eamonnca1

"So unthreatening a revolutionary is Russell Brand that Stalin would not even have bothered to have him shot."

David Aaronovitch, The Times

deiseach

On the other hand, even Gandhi would have had David Aaronovitch shot.