Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Jesus, slow news week ;D

I'd say there are a good few clips of some PL players and ex PL players doing the rounds, having bust ups in bars  ;D

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 21, 2020, 07:49:22 PM
Jesus, slow news week ;D

I'd say there are a good few clips of some PL players and ex PL players doing the rounds, having bust ups in bars  ;D

Big difference in getting in a mouthing session and facing an aggravated assault charge on a police officer. He is the club captain and should be leading by example.

Milltown Row2

I seen punches thrown with a certain club captain.  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 21, 2020, 09:25:35 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 21, 2020, 07:49:22 PM
Jesus, slow news week ;D

Big difference in getting in a mouthing session and facing an aggravated assault charge on a police officer. He is the club captain and should be leading by example.

Alleged attempted bribery to one of the police officers  by him or one of his entourage. Shoulds been balls deep into yer blade imo

Cunny Funt

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 18, 2020, 11:27:57 AM
I was surprised how poor Sevilla were.

On the evidence of tonights final and against Wolves in the quarter finals it said more about United in general play that made them appear poor. Inter tonight 9 shots on goals compared to Uniteds 20 last Sunday.

GJL

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 21, 2020, 03:05:09 PM
Snippets coming out and it seems to have been serious enough. Possible aggravated assault charge

So serious that he has been cleared to fly home.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: GJL on August 22, 2020, 02:02:53 PM
Snippets coming out and it seems to have been serious enough. Possible aggravated assault charge

Still charged and awaiting trial

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 22, 2020, 02:24:58 PM
Quote from: GJL on August 22, 2020, 02:02:53 PM

Still charged and awaiting trial

He'll maybe get 0 3 years #neverforget

Boycey

Ah bc1 is a professional ambulance chaser he knows all the lingo   :)

Disappointing lack of footage, what is the world coming too when nobody on the scene with a phone or no CCTV exclusive from The Sun or somebody. Actually a distinct lack of facts about the whole thing, mind you I suppose there could be a 'Sunday Paper Exclusive' yet..

*Before someone puts it up, none of the footage so far is real..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on August 22, 2020, 02:38:04 PM
Ah bc1 is a professional ambulance chaser he knows all the lingo   :)

Disappointing lack of footage, what is the world coming too when nobody on the scene with a phone or no CCTV exclusive from The Sun or somebody. Actually a distinct lack of facts about the whole thing, mind you I suppose there could be a 'Sunday Paper Exclusive' yet..

*Before someone puts it up, none of the footage so far is real..

I wonder was he gutted the DJ never played his song?

Hound

The Greeks have confirmed that one of the three arrested did try to bribe the police. May well not be Maguire, but I wouldn't be surprised that whoever did will serve some time. Greeks have tough anti-corruption laws now apparently, so that could be a much more serious offence than the handbags they were arrested for.

Boycey

Another expert in Greek law  ;D

Milltown Row2

It's all Greek to me..

Heard a podcast the other day, Utd spent a billion quid on 13 titles....

Liverpool spent a billion on one!

How much has City spent?

Hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 23, 2020, 01:02:03 AM
It's all Greek to me..

Heard a podcast the other day, Utd spent a billion quid on 13 titles....

Liverpool spent a billion on one!

How much has City spent?
Jeez, what a nonsense stat!!

If United spent a billion to win 13 titles, they probably spent 900m on the last 2 or 3.
How much have United spent since Ferguson left, to win 0 titles?

Boycey

Lies, damn lies and statistics