Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Could this go to penalties or is there allowance for a replay if it finishes level?

the goal was on

Only the 1000 fans in Healy park today

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: LeoMc on September 20, 2020, 07:10:20 PM
Could this go to penalties or is there allowance for a replay if it finishes level?

If a draw it's penalties
Living the dream!!!

LeoMc

Has anyone else's just gone off air?

BennyCake

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 20, 2020, 07:13:58 PM

If a draw it's penalties

Why not a replay?

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: BennyCake on September 20, 2020, 07:40:22 PM

If a draw it's penalties

Why not a replay?
Have you been living under a rock? Games go to penalties now, they have done for a good while.

Under Lights

Localexpert

Judging by some of the trillick players celebrations two weeks ago I think they underestimated the challenge that they faced tonight.

Fair play to dungannon can't beat a bit of hunger and a good wink to their neighbours after the "THIS IS WHAT WE DO" tweet out of edendork last night .... starting to remind me of cookstown  ::)

GJL

Is there a better club championship in Ireland? I doubt it.

inroundthesquare

Must have been near 20 moments over the course of the Championship that you could have said 'Ah that's Dungannon gone now'.
2 late points vs Loughmacrory to get to extra time
Late equaliser by Donaghy vs Ardboe to get to extra time, late points to win it
Equaliser vs Errigal to take it to extra time, 3 points down ht in et, winner with last kick 45
5 or 6 down first half today. Equaliser by Morgan late on in normal time, 2 points down in et. Then about 4 or 5 sudden death penalties where if they had missed they were beat.

Just an amazing run.

Under Lights

County champions and never won a game in normal time. Unreal. Never be repeated.

BennyCake

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 20, 2020, 07:49:34 PM

If a draw it's penalties

Why not a replay?
Have you been living under a rock? Games go to penalties now, they have done for a good while.

Yes I have actually.

Could they not make an exception for the final? Other counties are.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: BennyCake on September 20, 2020, 09:04:39 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 20, 2020, 07:49:34 PM

If a draw it's penalties

Why not a replay?

Yes I have actually.

Could they not make an exception for the final? Other counties are.
No, that's not how it works.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Localexpert on September 20, 2020, 08:11:26 PM
Judging by some of the trillick players celebrations two weeks ago I think they underestimated the challenge that they faced tonight.

Fair play to dungannon can't beat a bit of hunger and a good wink to their neighbours after the "THIS IS WHAT WE DO" tweet out of edendork last night .... starting to remind me of cookstown  ::)

Trouble in Coalisland currently?

sidelineball

Well done Dungannon Clarkes, a great day for the club. What a journey for them this season, it's almost as if their name was on the cup from the start of the season. The Tyrone championship is without doubt the best about. I was critical of the streaming service at the start but credit to them they got it sorted and it's been fantastic. People all over the world able to watch their team play. I really hope that stays the same going forward.