Derry v Dublin All Ireland Quarter Final

Started by SuperHans, July 29, 2007, 06:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

man in black

Quote from: SuperHans on August 10, 2007, 04:54:12 PM
Last comment b4 I leave work, head to Dublin tonight to wind up these West Brits, get full, Slag off southsiders, rip off fry for breaky tomorrow, beat the Dubs in their back yard then get full and slag off north and southsiders in Coppers or wherever.

Oh and the minors to beat the langers too.

DOIRE ABU

Londonderrys answer to yob culture. Enjoy jackeens.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

screenexile

Good man Superhans, sure I might see you about!

As for all the crap both sides have been spouting all week wll it doesn't matter a damn anymore! Bring it on... best of luck to everyone and hope you all enjoy the match and the weekend.

Here's to a Derry victory!!!

'Mon the Leafers!!!

"He scores one, he scores 2, Enda's gonna score a few with a knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone, send those jackeen knackers home!!!"

;)

tayto

Quote from: man in black on August 10, 2007, 04:56:34 PM
Quote from: SuperHans on August 10, 2007, 04:54:12 PM
Last comment b4 I leave work, head to Dublin tonight to wind up these West Brits, get full, Slag off southsiders, rip off fry for breaky tomorrow, beat the Dubs in their back yard then get full and slag off north and southsiders in Coppers or wherever.

Oh and the minors to beat the langers too.

DOIRE ABU

Londonderrys answer to yob culture. Enjoy jackeens.

thanks MIB!  :P

ExiledGael

Charlie Redmond let the cat out of the bag there on UTV.
When pushed for a prediction on the game he said 'Dublin by five', reporter said 'that's confident', he replied,' confident? to tell you the truth I think they'll win by eight, but that's not for the cameras, haha, i hope that camera's off!'
:D

jodyb

Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 10, 2007, 09:47:05 AM
Quote from: ONeill on August 10, 2007, 09:34:17 AM
Could someone explain that last post to me?

they were never great at the readin.
:D :D :D
Cmon oneill, i think you understand it a little better than you admit.

Anyway, wrt the game, think it's too hard to call. Either team is capable of spectacular collapses. I think the ref could have a major bearing on it. The Dubs didn't want him for the last game, though I think that was to do with him being a clubman of Kearns or somethin. He also refereed the 2003 s/final when Laois beat the dubs. I think he generally lets things run, but he's also capable of ridiculous decisions like the straight red to Greg Mc Cartin for throwing the ball at Brian Mc Guigan. Additionally, if things are close at the end, he's not averse to extending stoppage time significantly to allow for a replay.

Doire Abu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Square Ball

Dubs are due a capitulation after being in front, so hopefully this will happen tomorrow, Derry by 2
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

Quote from: jodyb on August 10, 2007, 07:11:57 PM

Cmon oneill, i think you understand it a little better than you admit.

Sorry, I haven't a clue what you're getting at. What do you want me to say? 'Wee six', 'six-counties', 'Northern Ireland'? In single quotation marks as they're definitions you'd hear often on the wireless or TV. What's the problem there?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Doire abú

Frank Casey

The blues are due a choke session. Whether its against Derry or Kerry who knows?
KERRY 3:7

Frank Casey

KERRY 3:7

Dutch

The time is nigh. Oh God, Let Derry do the business!!!! PLEASE!

Hound

Quote from: Frank Casey on August 11, 2007, 12:25:18 AM
The blues are due a choke session. Whether its against Derry or Kerry who knows?

Or cares
Derry?  Kerry?   Monaghan????????

Sandy Hill

C'mon Derry, do the GAA a favour and beat Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Stercus accidit"

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ardal

Derry 0.4(from play) Dubs 0.2 (frees)