The Official Daddies Club

Started by Under Lights, July 09, 2014, 09:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: guy crouchback on July 16, 2015, 01:43:23 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on July 16, 2015, 01:24:52 PM
The thing with boys is the fighting over everything but maybe thats the same with girls. At the minute i would have the 3 of them fighting over one toy while the room is full of toys

boys or girls doesn't matter. we have one of each and whatever he has she has to have it. the boy is 5 and the girl 2 and by god does she rule the roost. going from 1 to 2 is defiantly a culture shock. we are expecting the arrival of number 3 next week, everyone says it will be even more mental but i cant really see how we could be any busier then we are at the moment.

if there is one thing i absolutely f**king despise its washing and making up bottles, the missus is the same so its always left to me usually around 11.00pm at night.
The trick is to do them wrong the first few times and then the woman will usually take over as sure no one can do it better than herself.
Worked for me....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Under Lights

Girl at work here expecting her first. Her and her husband going through the whole'You're gonna be such a great mum' ' Aw you're gonna be such a great Dad' phase. THEY KNOW NOTHING OF WHATS COMING! She's glam. Loves to be dolled up. Lets see how you cope smelling of puke, bags under your eyes etc.

Under Lights

Quote from: laoislad on July 16, 2015, 01:55:36 PM
Quote from: guy crouchback on July 16, 2015, 01:43:23 PM
The thing with boys is the fighting over everything but maybe thats the same with girls. At the minute i would have the 3 of them fighting over one toy while the room is full of toys

boys or girls doesn't matter. we have one of each and whatever he has she has to have it. the boy is 5 and the girl 2 and by god does she rule the roost. going from 1 to 2 is defiantly a culture shock. we are expecting the arrival of number 3 next week, everyone says it will be even more mental but i cant really see how we could be any busier then we are at the moment.

if there is one thing i absolutely f**king despise its washing and making up bottles, the missus is the same so its always left to me usually around 11.00pm at night.
The trick is to do them wrong the first few times and then the woman will usually take over as sure no one can do it better than herself.
Worked for me....

You said similar about sex with her in the past too lad.

laoislad

No I didn't! I never do that wrong  :D

Under Lights

Where do any of you go on holidays? I booked two nights in Bundoran for end of month just. Can't really go any further. 2 YO wants a playpark, swimming pool, cinema and beach. So was either Bundoran or Portrush.

Next year we will head to Tayto Park but I would really like to get to Quality Hotel Clonakilty. While spin though.

You know what- just google it.

pullhard

Quote from: Hereiam on July 16, 2015, 12:27:06 PM
the nappy bags are a great job. Forget about the bin (waste of money) best place for them is straight to the black bin outside.

Shes saying that too, but 3 or 4 dirty nappies in the middle of the night in winter, could test my resolve. heard they are a great job.

Had a good tip the other day, to have 2 changing mats one for up and one for downstairs.

Any other cracking tips ?

Under Lights

Quote from: pullhard on July 16, 2015, 02:27:44 PM
the nappy bags are a great job. Forget about the bin (waste of money) best place for them is straight to the black bin outside.

Shes saying that too, but 3 or 4 dirty nappies in the middle of the night in winter, could test my resolve. heard they are a great job.

Had a good tip the other day, to have 2 changing mats one for up and one for downstairs.

I hang them on the back door handle and leave them out to the bin in the morning.

Never watch the clock doing night feeds. The whole- If I get her settled now I will have 3 hours before work is just a head melt.

Whenever having to strip a baby because they have shit all over their vest- the wee envelope corner things on the vest at the shoulders fold down so you can take it off by the legs and not get shit all over their face and head.

gawa316

I'm sitting her reading this while listening to my two cubs (3 & 5) fight over feckin everything. It reall makes my blood boil!!

On the other the wee girl who is 1 is blissfully asleep in bed. Such a difference in boys and girls. Had to change my oul wiping technique but apart from that she's great

Under Lights

Quote from: gawa316 on July 16, 2015, 02:37:23 PM

I'm sitting her reading this while listening to my two cubs (3 & 5) fight over feckin everything. It reall makes my blood boil!!

On the other the wee girl who is 1 is blissfully asleep in bed. Such a difference in boys and girls. Had to change my oul wiping technique but apart from that she's great

I can't imagine wiping shite off a todger.

pullhard

Quote from: Under Lights on July 16, 2015, 02:35:52 PM
Quote from: pullhard on July 16, 2015, 02:27:44 PM

I hang them on the back door handle and leave them out to the bin in the morning.

Never watch the clock doing night feeds. The whole- If I get her settled now I will have 3 hours before work is just a head melt.

Whenever having to strip a baby because they have shit all over their vest- the wee envelope corner things on the vest at the shoulders fold down so you can take it off by the legs and not get shit all over their face and head.

what do you do with shitty vests? bin em ?

Under Lights

F**ksake Kim kardashian no you dont. Soak them in a basin of hot water and some sort of Vanish Spray or something and then throw them into the machine.

Bin them. Made of money the hoor. You'd be binning most of them.

pullhard

Quote from: Under Lights on July 16, 2015, 03:16:15 PM
F**ksake Kim kardashian no you dont. Soak them in a basin of hot water and some sort of Vanish Spray or something and then throw them into the machine.

feared this would be the anwser, christ !

screenexile

Quote from: Under Lights on July 16, 2015, 03:16:15 PM

What the f**k?? Bin??!!!

The woman isn't working for 9 f**king months there's nothing thrown out in our house... EVER!!!

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: gawa316 on July 16, 2015, 02:37:23 PM

this. boys 6 and 4, wee girl 2. her - angel. them - little bastids lol. hopefully as they get older they calm the fcuk down a bit. wee girl gradually turning though......
found wiping the boys much easier. depends on what you start off with id guess

laoislad

Some of the baby grow vests are that bad after a poo you just have to bin them imo.
Also hanging the dirty nappie bag on the door for the night?? ffs!
No matter how much the nappie bag is scented you will still have the smell of shite in the house the next morning surely?
f**k them out the window into the back garden and throw them in the bin in the morning.