The Official Daddies Club

Started by Under Lights, July 09, 2014, 09:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulick

Some craic tonight getting the toys laid out. Our oldest two are getting a 'Roboraptor'. Can't wait for a go on that.

Tony Baloney

This will be the last year of Santa for the eldest although I'm not sure he believes in him anyway.

The problem at this age is getting them to sleep at a reasonable time to get everything done (including a few Christmas drinks!)

RealSpiritof98

Thinking the same there Tony, herself and i would love a glass but its the first year my eldest knows the craic with Santa but the 4 others still believers, it could be late enough before i get to sneak off to the Father-in-laws for the prezzies. About to get the call for shower duty, the only night the wee friggers are queuing up to get in it.

BenDover

What age are both your eldest? Young uns being put to bed now some quiet time b4 the attic is emptied should b fun! Enjoy it while it lasts that'd what people keep telling me so may as well. Health and happiness to all the daddies

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BenDover on December 24, 2014, 08:30:02 PM
What age are both your eldest? Young uns being put to bed now some quiet time b4 the attic is emptied should b fun! Enjoy it while it lasts that'd what people keep telling me so may as well. Health and happiness to all the daddies
10. Which is probably on the old side but the missus was determined to keep it going for one more year. Never the same afterwards!

ONeill

Just hope to make it to 6am this year. That'd be progress.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on December 24, 2014, 08:50:02 PM
Ours aren't early risers normally but would expect them at it by 7. I will performing my annual ritual of changing the clocks in the bedrooms while they sleep in the hope of a decent start time.

muppet

The drink driving laws have impacted heavily on Santa.

In my day he got a decent glass of whiskey.

Now he gets milk!

MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 24, 2014, 09:16:38 PM
Ours aren't early risers normally but would expect them at it by 7. I will performing my annual ritual of changing the clocks in the bedrooms while they sleep in the hope of a decent start time.

Good thinking.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: BenDover on December 24, 2014, 08:30:02 PM

11, told her a few months ago, said she always believed but friends had been telling her its fake for couple of years. No2 is a bit shrewder and at 8 i dont think he'll have many left. 7am usually for us. Had cousins that got up at 4am years ago, i mind tying it ourselves and got a size 9 up the arse for our troubles. :-X

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on December 24, 2014, 09:28:33 PM

Good thinking.

Just get them drunk!!

Up at half six told them to open their Xmas stocking and we'd go down at 7.. My youngest had a meltdown when she realised she got an I pad mini!! (along with 20 odd pressie) All caught on camera.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 25, 2014, 10:37:11 AM
Quote from: ONeill on December 24, 2014, 09:28:33 PM

Good thinking.

Just get them drunk!!

Up at half six told them to open their Xmas stocking and we'd go down at 7.. My youngest had a meltdown when she realised she got an I pad mini!! (along with 20 odd pressie) All caught on camera.
After one getting put back to bed at 3.30 they got up at 7.45 which was a good result.

Hereiam

We had one up a half 5 with a sore ear. Some medicine and back to bed. it was half 8 before the eldest (5) got up woke his two younger brothers. Wouldn't it be great to that age again

Hereiam

Something which is annoying me is the whole school meals thing.
Money was provided to the NI executive so that it could be brought in for sept 2014 but nothing has happened. Where has this money went. Its a joke.

thejuice

Found out this morning our first born will be a boy. Not saying I had a preference or anything but bursting with pride already.  :P

Has long legs like his dad apparently.

Due at the end of June.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016