The Official Daddies Club

Started by Under Lights, July 09, 2014, 09:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: gawa316 on November 04, 2014, 07:08:00 PM
Quote from: TabClear on November 04, 2014, 06:08:05 PM

I have two under 4 and this is the one constant since sprog number 1 appeared. Everything that the kids have done from crying,sleeping, teething,feeding etc, the most hassle has been dealing with the missus when things are not going well. My youngest had really bad reflux and that was a couple of tough months early on.

And whoever invented Calpol deserves a Nobel prize!

This 1,000,000%

This is why it's the daddies club- mums not welcome  8)

omaghjoe

Quote from: Ulick on November 05, 2014, 02:02:11 PM
We had another little girl last weekend. That's 5 under 5 now, wee buns lads...  :D

You serious? Fair play
How'd u even manage it?

Hereiam

Jesus Ulick switch on the TV now and again. That's a mad house.  ;D

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: deiseach on November 05, 2014, 12:43:54 PM
Try to be a little more understanding of your child's mother when the baby is shrieking the house down. When my boy is crying, I view him as a loud infuriating noise. To my wife, it's like being punched repeatedly in the stomach.

You try and be understanding when you're trying to get out of the room in the dark without stubbing your toe on the bed whilst also trying to avoid all the squeaky floorboards and you catch herself sneaking in to check up on ye  :P

You're right though, while she's absolutely delighted with the end result if we had another difficult one in the morning she'd find it equally impossible to sit through it.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Olly

Well done to all the daddies on here.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Under Lights

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Olly

My father didn't speak to me until I was about 23. He grunted before then and force-fed us blended cornflakes.

I'm glad daddies nowadays aren't like their daddies. Daddies in the 70s and 80s were pure bastards.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Fuzzman

Can't remember if I posted in here before.
That's what having 4 kids does to you. Memory loss
Eldest 7 in January and youngest 2. 1 girl
I used to dread coming home to them but I actually enjoy the craic with them now
The third one came out with a good one wan night
Often when he has something like a banana he'll ask for 2 or 3 and the wife will often say you'll turn into a banana
This night she says it to him and he replies as quick as you like
"You'll turn into a bottle of wine"

deiseach

Quote from: Fuzzman on November 07, 2014, 05:10:42 PM
Often when he has something like a banana he'll ask for 2 or 3 and the wife will often say you'll turn into a banana
This night she says it to him and he replies as quick as you like
"You'll turn into a bottle of wine"

;D

muppet

Quote from: Ulick on November 05, 2014, 02:02:11 PM
We had another little girl last weekend. That's 5 under 5 now, wee buns lads...  :D

This explains why you haven't been around much.

Congrats and eh...holy Jebus!
MWWSI 2017

Estimator

Highly recommend the Sleepyhead. Our second went into the Sleepyhead on her first night out of the hospital and slept like a dream, very content in it. Wish we had heard about it for our first. A bit pricey, but worth it. Decent resale value as well. It should fit in a crib and can be carried from room to room. Great for all the co-sleepers out there, keeps baby safe.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Ulick

Thanks lads. Moved house and job two weeks after number 5 arrived, so we now have more room for them, I have more time at home and the wife is closer to her family. Working in Dublin now, living in west Wicklow and wondering why we didn't move years ago.

Under Lights

Quote from: Estimator on December 17, 2014, 06:13:16 PM
Highly recommend the Sleepyhead. Our second went into the Sleepyhead on her first night out of the hospital and slept like a dream, very content in it. Wish we had heard about it for our first. A bit pricey, but worth it. Decent resale value as well. It should fit in a crib and can be carried from room to room. Great for all the co-sleepers out there, keeps baby safe.

Never heard of it. Looks good.

All set for Santa lads?
We have all shopping sorted so should have little hassle with being dragged out to the shops next week.

laoislad

Quote from: Ulick on December 18, 2014, 01:27:46 PM
Thanks lads. Moved house and job two weeks after number 5 arrived, so we now have more room for them, I have more time at home and the wife is closer to her family. Working in Dublin now, living in west Wicklow and wondering why we didn't move years ago.
Bloody Nordies coming down here taking all our jobs......
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.