Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Has Antony returned to training.?
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on September 14, 2023, 03:55:37 PM
Has Antony returned to training.?

Hopefully he's offloaded soon!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

That's two right wingers gone in a week  :o

Pellistri maybe will get some game time along with Garnacho coming back in.

trailer

No longer a serious club.

trailer

Stolen from Twitter

Away Wins 3

Club Statements 5

We're a f**king bigger mess than ever if that is even possible.

NAG1

Can't say that ETH isn't at least consistent with his standards and rules for the squad.

Let him reset the culture and back him.

Captain Scarlet

Overall if you look at the lads he brought in, they are keep the head down and play ball merchants.
Aside from the recent Antony allegations he posted some dumb stuff speeding. Flashing bling that was out of place.

That one is on ETH, but he inherited a lot of BS.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: NAG1 on September 15, 2023, 03:54:52 PM
Can't say that ETH isn't at least consistent with his standards and rules for the squad.

Let him reset the culture and back him.

He wanted Greenwood back..

Ghost

So many average players at Utd. Years and years of poor spending coming to the fore. Martial dandering around there, not a care in the world.

Ten Hag given a lesson by De Zerbi today.

Don't worry it's only a trip to Munich next....

Cunny Funt

First home defeat in over a year in all competitions. 31 games, 27 wins and 4 draws. Brighton in the first game of last season was the last team to win a Premier league game in Old Trafford.

Lack of reaction to the Arsenal defeat and as I said before United will be lucky to finish 6th if the home form goes to pot.

Today United were the better side for the opening 20 mins. Brighton scored from their first attack of the game and played the match on their own terms after that for a deserved win. Bayern away next won't be pretty.

RedHand88

Givit Giggsy t'end of season. He knows the DNA of the club. This is Manchestah Yanited. Biggest club in the world.

stiffler

Ten hag booed heavily at the end of the game. The walls are closing in. Basket case of a club.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

jcpen

Quote from: stiffler on September 16, 2023, 05:17:14 PM
Ten hag booed heavily at the end of the game. The walls are closing in. Basket case of a club.
Hard to know where they go from here. Title ambitions over already only 5 games in. They'll be lucky to get Top 4.
Just seems to be one mess after another for them.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

GiveItToTheShooters

Manc tears, mind the gap

Walter Cronc

Totally outplayed. United will be after De Zerbi shortly. ETH miles off it with no identifiable playing style.