NFL Division 2 - 2020

Started by Captain Obvious, January 10, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

No bother. You weren't to know

Rossfan

Good win for Cavan today.
This 2nd Division is a real dog eat dog job.
There could be some excitement on the last day!!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Kingdom37

Didnt think they do well but think Laois will go up. A set back today but will have too much for Clare. Michael Quirke will be a future Kerry manager.Our development team best Clare by 15 points in challenge during the week in UL.

balladmaker

Armagh did a job on Cavan .... Laois did a job on Armagh .... Cavan did a job on Laois .... this division is going down to the wire.

Captain Obvious

Round 4 and we might have a better idea as to who are the true promotion and relegation candidates after this weekend.

Saturday
Fermanagh v Cavan, Brewster Park 7pm
Sunday
Clare v Laois, Cusack Park, 2pm
Westmeath v Armagh, TEG Cusack Park, 2pm
Kildare v Roscommon, Newbridge, 2.30pm

AFM

Fermanagh v Cavan could end up a draw, the rest could go anyway, think Laois, Armagh and Kildare could prevail.

Look-Up!

Quote from: AFM on February 18, 2020, 01:47:26 PM
Fermanagh v Cavan could end up a draw, the rest could go anyway, think Laois, Armagh and Kildare could prevail.
A good bet and think most Cavan people would be happy enough with that. Fermanagh are under a bit of pressure but are a tough nut to crack in Brewster and with 3 home games left to play will fancy their chances this weekend and start to claw up the table. 

Rudi

Fermanagh,  Clare, Draw, Rossies

naka

Dinny Breen

Fermanagh, Clare, Armagh, Kildare
#newbridgeornowhere

Itchy

Cavan have a great record against Fermanagh and Brewster has been a very happy hunting ground for us. While most teams dread going there we don't. I'd fancy us to win a close game.

Look-Up!

Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2020, 05:57:30 PM
Cavan have a great record against Fermanagh and Brewster has been a very happy hunting ground for us. While most teams dread going there we don't. I'd fancy us to win a close game.
Fermanagh always give us a tough game but usually leave the shooting boots at home. If they bring them the weekend I'd be worried our hex will be broken.

FermGael

Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2020, 05:57:30 PM
Would agree with Itchy.
Cavan have a great record at Brewster Park.
Both in playing Fermanagh and alot of their players will have fond memories of winning under 21 Ulster titles there as well.
We were missing a few big men against Westmeath due to injury. We need them back for Cavan on Saturday night.
Free taking was a major concern against Westmeath. We missed alot and it cost us the game.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

illdecide

Fermanagh v Cavan - Draw
Clare v Laois - Clare
Westmeath v Armagh - Armagh
Kildare v Roscommon - Rossies
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Itchy

Fermanagh v Cavan - cavan by 1-2 pts
Clare v Laois - Clare
Westmeath v Armagh - Armagh