More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Shea

Quote from: omagh_gael on October 07, 2010, 06:45:20 PM
Make sure your car tax/mot all up to date. Going to be a lot more check points shortly!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-11495589

f**k sake, gonna have to put my r plates up on the car

Hereiam

Quotef**k sake, gonna have to put my r plates up on the car

And where will u but the balaclava and signed membership form

Wee Shea

Quote from: Hereiam on October 07, 2010, 10:39:46 PM
Quotef**k sake, gonna have to put my r plates up on the car

And where will u but the balaclava and signed membership form

Glove department. They'll never look there will they?

fitzroyalty

They stopped me last night, didn't even look in the back seat or for that matter check the boot. Idiots.  ;D

glens abu

Quote from: Massey-135 on October 07, 2010, 07:34:47 PM
i liked martin senior too. i meant martin og is a poisonous hoor. jackie mcdonald was on briefly too.

Martin Meehan was a 1st class Republican,involved from the early 60's,interned,escaped,jailed again on word of a paid perjurer,got 12 years released again then charged again and got another 15 years,66 days on hunger strike,received the last rites 4 times during his life from beatings he received from state forces.Every time he was out returned for active service.After the ceasefire he helped build the Sinn Fein party in Antrim and Newtownabbey which again took balls as he was continually under threat.For me he was a totally inspirational figure great craic and an unbelievable prankster.As for his sons they couldn't lace his boots and Martin og in particular is a complete dickhead.  :-[ :-[   

Massey-135

Quote from: glens abu on October 08, 2010, 10:03:18 AM
Quote from: Massey-135 on October 07, 2010, 07:34:47 PM
i liked martin senior too. i meant martin og is a poisonous hoor. jackie mcdonald was on briefly too.

Martin Meehan was a 1st class Republican,involved from the early 60's,interned,escaped,jailed again on word of a paid perjurer,got 12 years released again then charged again and got another 15 years,66 days on hunger strike,received the last rites 4 times during his life from beatings he received from state forces.Every time he was out returned for active service.After the ceasefire he helped build the Sinn Fein party in Antrim and Newtownabbey which again took balls as he was continually under threat.For me he was a totally inspirational figure great craic and an unbelievable prankster.As for his sons they couldn't lace his boots and Martin og in particular is a complete d**khead.  :-[ :-[

well said

lolafrola

Quote from: Wee Shea on October 07, 2010, 10:36:51 PM
Make sure your car tax/mot all up to date. Going to be a lot more check points shortly!

Yeah the restricted notice but people like you who crash every other week the "R" stands for retarded (oh left out your speeding too)
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Wee Shea

Quote from: lolafrola on October 08, 2010, 03:28:49 PM
Quote from: Wee Shea on October 07, 2010, 10:36:51 PM

Yeah the restricted notice but people like you who crash every other week the "R" stands for retarded (oh left out your speeding too)

Can you repeat that in English please? I don't speak 'shiney'.

omagh_gael

Milltown Row2

Seems Boucher Road shops were ablaze last night, more people unemployed leading up to Christmas, that's a sure fire way to gaining a United Ireland. Whats next?

though no one has claimed it so maybe jumping the gun a bit ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sandino

Milltown that's you and Stephen Nolan at least your only doing it on a discussion forum. A disaster for the staff no matter what the cause is. Rubber Neckers are bringing traffic to a standstill so that they can have a closer look!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

TransitVanMan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 16, 2010, 10:13:23 AM
Seems Boucher Road shops were ablaze last night, more people unemployed leading up to Christmas, that's a sure fire way to gaining a United Ireland. Whats next?

Very good. :D :D
Get in the Van!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 16, 2010, 10:13:23 AM

most likely these shops didnt 'pay the insurance' to the thugs
feck all to do with unted Ireland or splinter from IRA etc
this is a group of thugs that realise their 'anti social' behaviour will not now have 'consequences' like it used to.
mores the pity.

TransitVanMan

Yeah real dough heads, when we all know that the H Blocks have been smashed and re-unification is imminent.  ::)

Can't you even wait until the cause of the fire is confirmed before doing your masters bidding i.e. black propaganda, divide and conquer.
Get in the Van!