More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pebble-dasher

What is a dissident republican?  Who are the real republicans they are dissenting from?

haranguerer

Quote from: orangeman on January 11, 2010, 12:51:34 PM
Conor Mc Sherry from St Brigids on Talkback now talking about Peadar.

Is he connected to Brigids?

orangeman

Quote from: haranguerer on January 11, 2010, 01:30:36 PM

A founding member I believe.

Manager I think it said. Talked about the challenge match they had with the PSNI. Wendy said that he had been threatened as a result of them taking the match. Said that a few players on both sides decided that it was going to be more than just a friendly and that Peadar was one of the boys who got bate in. Said that he'd have Peadar on his team any day.

Franko

Was the bombing of Berlin/shooting of Germans justified in WWII?

Would it be justified now?  Different times.

It is far too simplistic to gloss over things the way you have HOTB.

aontroim

Quote from: orangeman on January 11, 2010, 01:48:07 PM

Manager I think it said. Talked about the challenge match they had with the PSNI. Wendy said that he had been threatened as a result of them taking the match. Said that a few players on both sides decided that it was going to be more than just a friendly and that Peadar was one of the boys who got bate in. Said that he'd have Peadar on his team any day.

OM is referring to Conor McSherry being a founder member of St. Brigid's here I think - not Peadar Heffron.

orangeman

Quote from: aontroim on January 11, 2010, 01:57:19 PM

OM is referring to Conor McSherry being a founder member of St. Brigid's here I think - not Peadar Heffron.

Correct.

haranguerer

Quote from: orangeman on January 11, 2010, 02:00:43 PM
Quote from: aontroim on January 11, 2010, 01:57:19 PM

Correct.

Thanks - aye, was asking if Peadar was connected to Brigids, but thats cleared it up

red hander

McCrea got up in the Assembly today to condemn the attack but throughout did not refer to the victim's given name Peadar, instead referring to him as 'Peter'.  Even on occasions like this he can't hide his bigotry

omagh_gael

What a petulent prat...I really do hope that seany's predictions are correct and exposed to put this idiot in his place.

JUst retired

I read that Mc Crea is in court in Ballymena this week, over charges of copyright of a song,not sure if it`s lyrics or music he allegedly copied. He should be prosecuted for imatating a singer!

I hope Pedar recovers full health as soon as possible.

Naomh Pol CLG

Peadar has a big operation tomorrow, he will be in theatre for about 6 hours.  Please keep him in your prayers.

Padre Pio pray for him.

Tots

Quote from: JUst retired on January 11, 2010, 08:16:06 PM
I read that Mc Crea is in court in Ballymena this week, over charges of copyright of a song,not sure if it`s lyrics or music he allegedly copied. He should be prosecuted for imatating a singer!

I hope Pedar recovers full health as soon as possible.

he should get done for imitating a politican!
lies from you

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

fitzroyalty

Heard on radio he had to he leg amputated  >:(  :'(