More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: NAG1 on January 08, 2010, 01:55:59 PM
The timing seems to be very handy for the establishment and the fact that it was a catholic and a Gaelic Footballer.

Conspiracy theorists would have a field day with this one.

Eamonn Mallie says he was the captain of the PSNI GAA team.
Testing Accessibility

passedit

He is also a player with St Pauls Holywood. For those of you who are religious, he could do with your prayers at the moment.
Don't Panic

stew

Quote from: passedit on January 08, 2010, 02:42:06 PM
He is also a player with St Pauls Holywood. For those of you who are religious, he could do with your prayers at the moment.

He will have mine.

may God curse the animals that did this,  have no time for the PSNI but they dont deserve to get blown up and killed. I hope the get these scumbags and hang them.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stpauls

i am at a loss as to what to say!! he is one of the most civil fellas you could ever meet, and for some dirty scumbags to do this is to him beggers belief!! my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time!!

Doogie Browser

Quote from: stpauls on January 08, 2010, 04:31:40 PM
i am at a loss as to what to say!! he is one of the most civil fellas you could ever meet, and for some dirty scumbags to do this is to him beggers belief!! my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time!!
Well said, all right thinking people will have this man in their thoughts and prayers tonight.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 08, 2010, 01:24:24 PM
Quote from: passedit on January 08, 2010, 10:40:20 AM
Fairly sure the lad is a gaelic footballer. any update on his condition?

Just heard on radio ulster he was indeed the captain of the psni's Gaelic football team also an Irish language expert for the police, was based in woodburn in Belfast. You have to wonder what these pricks are thinking, how in gods name can they ever see their actions moving the process towards a united Ireland, it absolutely beggars belief?
They don't think like normal people, this is the problem.  They see themselves as the inheritors of the legacy of the men and women of 1916 when in reality, they are the furthest thing from it.  Oh and they don't give a fcuk about politics, they prefer violence, some of them are more comfortable with violence than peace
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

stew

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on January 08, 2010, 06:18:17 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on January 08, 2010, 01:24:24 PM
Quote from: passedit on January 08, 2010, 10:40:20 AM
Fairly sure the lad is a gaelic footballer. any update on his condition?

Just heard on radio ulster he was indeed the captain of the psni's Gaelic football team also an Irish language expert for the police, was based in woodburn in Belfast. You have to wonder what these pricks are thinking, how in gods name can they ever see their actions moving the process towards a united Ireland, it absolutely beggars belief?
They don't think like normal people, this is the problem.  They see themselves as the inheritors of the legacy of the men and women of 1916 when in reality, they are the furthest thing from it.  Oh and they don't give a fcuk about politics, they prefer violence, some of them are more comfortable with violence than peace

So throw every one of them into a jail cell and let the tramps fight with each other all they want. They need to be turned in. Not one more po;lice office should have to die at the hands of these cnuts. >:(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Scum of the earth to do this! I remember him at School he was a Senior Prefect for our year and a civil fella! He was also at the Underdogs trial I was at a few years ago. A genuine guy who was going about his job. What do they hope to achieve by this??? It really beggars belief! Brainless sc**bag c***ts is all they are.

Prayers are with Peadar I hope he can get through this!

Minder

Said on the news he is a relation of a "senior Sinn Fein member".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dubh driocht

Terrible news. He is ten times a better Irishman than the pathetic halfwits who constructed,planted or support this bomb.

ardmhachaabu

passedit, rest assured he will be in my prayers
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

magickingdom

Quote from: Dubh driocht on January 08, 2010, 07:13:05 PM
Terrible news. He is ten times a better Irishman than the pathetic halfwits who constructed,planted or support this bomb.

well said. .

Minder

Nobody blaming the Brits for planting the bomb this time ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Minder on January 08, 2010, 08:37:34 PM

Nope- is wrong at any time but shows how brain dead these people are when all the focus was on humiliating and getting rid of the corrupt Robinson family.     

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on January 08, 2010, 08:37:34 PM
On the Robinsons thread hereiam alluded that Peter Robinson was behind it to get the heat off him  ::)