More Dissident-Republican Activity

Started by sammymaguire, November 19, 2009, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 10:14:27 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 23, 2009, 10:12:20 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 10:09:30 PM
::)

If a policeman came on the news and stated what you say candyman these boys would still take their side.  Talk about about refusing to accept reality.

Big difference between what Candyman says a police man says and what a police man says on the news. Even you must admit that!
So candyman is lying?
You're not willing to believe anyone that doesnt say what you want to believe
On the internet no one knows your a dog. I don't believe anything posted in discussions like this that doesn't have a link to back it up.

Sure a copper told me they where working very hard and Candyman is full of shit.   Prove me wrong!
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Maguire01

Quote from: Candyman on November 23, 2009, 10:15:15 PM
The Cop even said he hadn't a clue what they were at ( they being the bomb squad)

I don't wish to get into your petty squabble GNEVIN and co but that is exactly what he told me!!
Well lets look at that. I assume the cop was manning the cordon. Firstly, he might not know what the bomb squad are at. Secondly, if he did, is he likely to disclose it to a random member of the public?
What does any of that prove?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Maguire01 on November 23, 2009, 10:15:58 PM

If a policeman came on the news and stated what you say candyman these boys would still take their side.  Talk about about refusing to accept reality.
What do you mean?
There is no way of verifying anything that candyman has said. Surely if he's that well informed, he knows what was going on between 4.30 and 11.30?

I'd be interested to know what happened over the 8 hours too, but without knowing the details, I have no real reason to suspect anything untoward.

If the police came on the TV and said they'd kept the road closed for 7 hours longer than necessary, i'd be more than happy/willing to question that.
Other than that, I don't really understand what you're saying with that statement. What exactly would the police be coming on TV to say, in your scenario?

and only then? ha!
And now gnevin is talking about links ffs  :D

I'm done here, hope you two boys are happy in the world yous are living in.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 10:19:32 PM

What do you mean?
There is no way of verifying anything that candyman has said. Surely if he's that well informed, he knows what was going on between 4.30 and 11.30?

I'd be interested to know what happened over the 8 hours too, but without knowing the details, I have no real reason to suspect anything untoward.

If the police came on the TV and said they'd kept the road closed for 7 hours longer than necessary, i'd be more than happy/willing to question that.
Other than that, I don't really understand what you're saying with that statement. What exactly would the police be coming on TV to say, in your scenario?

and only then? ha!

In any discussion we've ever had here and in fact any discussion I've had here I've been able to produce a link to back up my claim  when challenge or I've withdrawn it.

POG surely you don't believe every random fact posted on the internet? How is my claim any more unsound than Candyman? Prove I'm talking crap and he isn't
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Maguire01

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 10:19:32 PM

What do you mean?

and only then? ha!

What are you talking about? You're the one who mentioned TV.
But no, not only then.
I'd be happy to question it if there was any reliable evidence to suggest that they'd kept the road closed for no good reason.
But there isn't any, as yet.

pintsofguinness

Look lads I'm fed up at this stage, as I say, enjoy the world yous are living in. 

I wish the PSNI were the police force yous think they are
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2009, 10:34:57 PM
Look lads I'm fed up at this stage, as I say, enjoy the world yous are living in. 

as I said to the schizophrenic PSNI officer today: look mate, why don't the two of yous just f**k off and leave me alone!

Myles Na G.

I'm glad they're not the police force you think they are.

Hereiam

The bottom line is that we all know what a useless pack of morons they are, and that when this land is once again reunited these clowns will be gone.

Abble

"It is understood soldiers from the elite Special Reconnaissance Regiment had monitored the movements of those involved in the Fermanagh attack for a number of days."

I would now be extremely concerned about the likes of this "Special Reconnaissance Regiment"...if they do want to go back to the good old days they're going the right road about it, the likes of this might get these crazies added support.

Maguire01

I'm sure you do.

Maguire01

Quote from: Hereiam on November 23, 2009, 10:47:37 PM
The bottom line is that we all know what a useless pack of morons they are, and that when this land is once again reunited these clowns will be gone.
Yes, and a super efficient police force will emerge out of thin air and all crime will be solved overnight... in less than 10 hours.

And again, your idea of how reunification seems a bit narrow. Where will these "clowns" go? Will Ireland not still require a police force?

lynchbhoy

you are over suspicious imo
but having heard all about the bombs and hoax bombs from the 'war years' in the north of Ireland - 10 hours is a hell of a long time for them to deal with one - esp as modern tech should have speeded up tackling something like this. Though the cops could say they are out of practice.
Candymans post shows that the cops prob knew it was a hoax and decided to milk it for
1. overtime
2. as BC1 says - the exposure and the anti-dissident feeling it would bring up by causing disruptions.

you three are wasting your time attempting to discuss politics and esp anything related to the north with the likes of g(ullible)nevin. the alan partridge of the board - has no knowledge on most things but knows more about them than people with experience and expertise. So just ignore. Its like trying to teach basil fawltys parrot!

as for maguire and on how the ruc/psni have changed....that old chestnut -yes some lower ranking positions have changed as has the fairy at the top of the tree - but the power broking ranks from there down to middle management - they have not changed.
Nor have the tactics of trying to irritate locals in nationalist and catholic and also no surprise - republican areas.
Derry city experiences non policing of nationalist and catholic areas - turning locals against the cops - in places where the cops wouldnt be hated !!

sf have changed, they have jumped into bed with dup and are not seeking the full patten reforms as was intended and at one stage continually requested by sf.

dissidents have no following but because of ruc/psni actions, they are gaining support from a lot of kids. while thats nothing much to worry about right now, in time it could be as they get older.
we know that the cops are used to playing dirty tricks - such as not communicating the omagh bomb warnings in time to the masses, but the blame still lies with these dissident wnakers. kneecapping should make a comeback.

orangeman

Did anybody see UTV news last night 10.30 ?

Alex Maskey was on with Basil Mc Crea.

Paul Clarke was doing the interviewing - he asked Maskey about the dissident activity over the weekend. Maskey sang the usual SF song about how they've no support, no manadate, no future etc etc.

Clarke then stops him and says to him " but sure they ( the dissidents ) had good teachers in the Provisional IRA  !!! "

Maskey went bananas and started waving his finger at Clarke !! The truth hurts.

EC Unique

This is the car that the Bomb was in at the weekend. The detonator went off in the car but the bomb failed to explode.

Now I'm no expert but take a look at the car. It looks like it has had a heavy impact from behind with the damage on the Quarter panel. Both the front windscreen and passanger side windows are still in the car. This is not damage I would expect from an explosiion inside the car.

Something just not right!