Mayo lads for New York

Started by blast05, April 04, 2009, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blast05

Well Mayo lads, who is heading for New York for the game ?
Am heading out on the Friday morning from Dublin with Aer Lingus and coming back Tusday evening New York time. Staying in red Roof Inn on 6th Avenue. Whats the interest like ? many heading over from where you are from ? A lot more than i was expecting heading over from my corner of the county

new devil

Easy win for mayo get the house on it and the wife to

criostlinn

Heading out on thursday from dublin and staying till monday. Dont know to many others going but meeting a few people over there. Staying in fitzpatricks grand central

m@yoman

the lads in Club Mayo-Dublin  (www.clubmayo.ie)  have details of the official dinner that the team will be attending...

blast05

Quotethe lads in Club Mayo-Dublin  (www.clubmayo.ie)  have details of the official dinner that the team will be attending...

€100 a tcket ..... i'll pass.
More numbers confirmed that they are togging as the days pass !
Mayo coloured tee-shirts about to be ordered  ..... "fu*k the recssion, i'm on a session"    :P

mortified

heading out the 2nd till the 11th,about 7 of us, taking in the sights, six flags and a baseball game, staying in mid manhattan, cant wait
quit your jibba jabba fool!!

rosnarun

going over for 3 weeks one in new york at the waldorf i heard they do a good salad
€100 is mad for the do , wonder is there any point going out to it any way

rest of the time in Seattle and Vegas
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

heffo

Quote from: rosnarun on April 10, 2009, 02:23:16 AM
going over for 3 weeks one in new york at the waldorf i heard they do a good salad
€100 is mad for the do , wonder is there any point going out to it any way

rest of the time in Seattle and Vegas

Strange place to hold the ball - Astoria in Queens is a Greek area - if you go over take a taxi over to Woodside/Sunnyside - some decent Irish boozers there..