Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Thought they weren't going to score. Relief, my main feeling after that.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Cunny Funt

Fellaini injury time match winner and needed that as i feel Valencia would have beaten United in the next round and knocked them out. Before that goal Young boys had the best chance of the game when De Gea made incredible save from deflected shot. Mourinho can kick the water bottles for all he likes but that yet another poor performance against a poor team is just more proof of how far they are regressing this season.

thebigfella

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 27, 2018, 08:11:32 PM
Anyone see Mourinho's pre match interview and then his reaction to Rashford's miss? He's actively trying to destroy him.

Christ above, I'd argue every Utd fan done the same thing to Rashford's miss. Rashford is doing enough to destroy himself, he will be doing well to get to Danny Welbeck's level let alone live up to the hype.

yellowcard

Mourinho has a serious case of attention deficit disorder.

At least it keeps the season alive over the winter.

paddyjohn

Jose please do the right thing and pack up and f**k off.

Thanks.

Boycey

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 27, 2018, 08:23:32 PM
Quote from: Minder on November 27, 2018, 05:19:26 PM
Quote from: Boycey on November 27, 2018, 03:54:19 PM
Jeez Seanie that's a pathetic clickbait piece I'm genuinely surprised at you...

The author, Andy Mitten, would be well respected in Man Utd circles I would have thought. Editor & founder (I think) of Man Utd fanzine "United We Stand".

Yes, very well known and respected. Charlie Mitten, who I think was his granduncle (definitely a relative), played for Busby back in the late 40's winning an FA Cup medal.

I know exactly Andy Mitten is thanks and Charlie.... Good lad is Andy writes a lot of good stuff this isn't his finest..

Boycey

Superb...

The article is a bit insulting to him mind.

Fair play to him always puts a shift in, never hides and the goal itself was hardly a tap in.

Qualified with a game to spare  8)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on November 28, 2018, 12:21:22 AM
Superb...

The article is a bit insulting to him mind.

Fair play to him always puts a shift in, never hides and the goal itself was hardly a tap in.

Qualified with a game to spare  8)

It's been an impressive qualification from Utd, the football hasn't been good at all but to to qualify with a game to go is grand considering their shit league form
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

magpie seanie

Quote from: thebigfella on November 27, 2018, 10:06:43 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on November 27, 2018, 08:11:32 PM
Anyone see Mourinho's pre match interview and then his reaction to Rashford's miss? He's actively trying to destroy him.

Christ above, I'd argue every Utd fan done the same thing to Rashford's miss. Rashford is doing enough to destroy himself, he will be doing well to get to Danny Welbeck's level let alone live up to the hype.

Firstly, you do realise there's a difference between a fans reaction and that of the team manager? Secondly, most fans react with disappointment that the chance is missed - not standing in front of a crowd and shaking their heads like this sc**bag. You would never see Ferguson, Busby....actually i couldn't imagine even the United manahers who did poorly doing that. He's doing it to make a point that people shouldn't be asking for Rashford to be played more.

Maroon Manc

Back to where we were 2 months ago with Mourinho looking like he wants to be put out of his misery.

Sanchez not injured and not in the squad doesn't bode well.

I don't understand the team he's picked the last 2 games and then the subs have been odd too. Valencia is finished, Matic continues to be woeful and Lingard has been a complete passenger for a while. I thought Fred was fine last night and does have a future at OT.

I'm very worried, I'm hoping Mourinho can turn it around as unlikely ass it may seem this morning because I don't trust the board at all. The job is too big for most managers when you factor in the poor structure between the manager and Woodward. All the really big clubs have a director of football or some sort of equivalent, United desperately need one.

Maroon Manc

Here you go Seanie, take those red tinted glasses off; Fergie was no angel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0103jCmrjAA

laoislad

Clear handball for the goal.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Keyser soze

Seanie why don't you go and support Liverpool or City when you're at it... real fair weather supporter.

johnnycool

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 27, 2018, 10:02:55 PM
Fellaini injury time match winner and needed that as i feel Valencia would have beaten United in the next round and knocked them out. Before that goal Young boys had the best chance of the game when De Gea made incredible save from deflected shot. Mourinho can kick the water bottles for all he likes but that yet another poor performance against a poor team is just more proof of how far they are regressing this season.

Fellaini paying off that transfer fee in spades, Moyes knows a good 'un when he sees one.