Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 20, 2008, 04:47:45 PM
Was in a Spar in Phibsboro today getting a sandwich at lunchtime...
The woman behind the Deli counter was from Pakistan or India or somewhere like that.
She proceeded to make fun of me because I wanted a cajun chicken sandwich with lettuce and red sauce and no butter,she said it was the most unusual order she ever heard!!
I told her that was rich coming from someone who eats all sorts of strange food...We both laughed..Actually I think she fancied me a little,not that I blame her for that

:o

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 20, 2008, 04:56:03 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 20, 2008, 04:47:45 PM
Was in a Spar in Phibsboro today getting a sandwich at lunchtime...
The woman behind the Deli counter was from Pakistan or India or somewhere like that.
She proceeded to make fun of me because I wanted a cajun chicken sandwich with lettuce and red sauce and no butter,she said it was the most unusual order she ever heard!!
I told her that was rich coming from someone who eats all sorts of strange food...We both laughed..Actually I think she fancied me a little,not that I blame her for that

:o

Ah no there was no malice intendend to her it was all in good humour
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Hardly a WTF story, unless you're telling us you're a closet racist ;)
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on November 20, 2008, 05:06:09 PM
Hardly a WTF story, unless you're telling us you're a closet racist ;)

I started this thread I can post what I like!
Anyway the WTF part of it was that she found the idea of a cajun chicken sandwich with lettuce and red sauce with no butter a odd and strange choice of sandwich,when it fact it is as the Dubs say FDB...f**king DELISH BUD
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SidelineKick

Actually I find that a bit strange too. Im completely with you on the no butter thing and the cajun chicken AND the lettuce.  But throwing red sauce into that mix is baffling!! I don't even think I would like to give it a chance  :-X
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

I never agree with Sideline, but the red sauce is a bit weird. What's the matter with you LL?
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Reported.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on November 20, 2008, 05:37:18 PM
I never agree with Sideline, but the red sauce is a bit weird. What's the matter with you LL?

I am a red saucecoholic.......It has to be Heinz though!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SidelineKick

Sorta turns my stomach thinking about it.  I like red sauce but not with the above mixture!  You can't tell me if they gave you Daddies in that sandwich you would notice the difference???

Reported.

pintsofguinness

What the f**k is cajun chicken?

I dont eat butter either but lettuce and red sauce?  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Creamy spicy chicken. It's definitely the lettuce and red sauce combo that's dodgy.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 20, 2008, 05:46:31 PM
Sorta turns my stomach thinking about it.  I like red sauce but not with the above mixture!  You can't tell me if they gave you Daddies in that sandwich you would notice the difference???

I'm assuming Daddies is a brand of red sauce?
If so then yes I would tell the difference between it and Heinz
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 20, 2008, 07:39:06 PM
What the f**k is cajun chicken?

I dont eat butter either but lettuce and red sauce?  :-\

I can't see the problem..If you get a 1/4 pounder(or in your case pints a 1/2 pounder) in your local chippies there is going to be lettuce and red sauce on it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

There wouldnt want to be lettuce on my burger!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

There is a definate differences in taste between Heinzs and Daddies. I'd side with Heinz in everything but Baked Beans, then it has to be HP.
Testing Accessibility