Jacob Rees Mogg

Started by Dougal Maguire, July 07, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Strongly being tipped as possibly next Tory leader. Does anyone know a person more toffee nosed?  Proves imho that British are content to be part of an almost caste system. I think the guy's a  ringer for Cuthbert Cringleworthy from the Beano
Careful now

never kickt a ball

And he has a very young family of six children which he can spend more time with when it all inevitably goes wrong

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40506109

seafoid

The Tories have very few leaders
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Eamonnca1

The most punchable voice in British politics.

seafoid

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 07, 2017, 07:34:05 PM
The most punchable voice in British politics.
after Fox and Bojo
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Scarlet

He is almost a parody of himself. Like you know when you watch BBC Question Time and it goes to the crowd you just know the Tories from a mile away.
He is just the most obvious Tory ever.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

bennydorano

Not in a million years will he be a Conservative party leader.

LCohen

He is a parody. He knows it and he plays to it. Would never vote Tory but he is harmless. Actually livens up the debate

Rossfan

How can anyone go about with a fkn name like that?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Eamonnca1

He's actually a good debater. If I were to go up against him I'd like to make sure I had my ducks lined up. And the English would probably love him by and large. Deep down, I think they find a certain comfort in having a ruling class and snooty establishment calling the shots. It's by no accident that the only way Labour got elected in 1997 was by putting a lightweight Tory in charge.

mrdeeds

His state home was refurbished to the tune of 7.6 million all payed for by the tax payer. A serious debater. Destroyed all comers on Question Time.

bennydorano

He's got an SS/ Himley vibe

Minder

Quote from: mrdeeds on July 07, 2017, 10:14:17 PM
His state home was refurbished to the tune of 7.6 million all payed for by the tax payer. A serious debater. Destroyed all comers on Question Time.

It's not his home, it's owned by a conservation trust. On Facebook it's his home, but it's not in the real world.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mrdeeds

Quote from: Minder on July 07, 2017, 10:31:27 PM

It's not his home, it's owned by a conservation trust. On Facebook it's his home, but it's not in the real world.

He lives there?

whitey

Quote from: mrdeeds on July 07, 2017, 10:41:47 PM
Quote from: Minder on July 07, 2017, 10:31:27 PM

He lives there?

I thought it was his wifes ancestral home.

Compared to listening to that fvckin moron Trump, I quite enjoy listening to JRM.....hes ver iltelligent, articulate and well read.  I think he may also be a Catholic

Seemingly he has his own private bathroom at one of the posh london hotels