The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helix.

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 04, 2019, 10:23:48 PM
Great performance and really good to see some of the fringe players step up. Everton are desperate though.

If Silva doesn't get the sack after that it'd be madness!

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

yewtree

Ally McCoist in heaven.And we showed them only one club on Merseyside. #ynwa.
On our way to the title now.Pity the Red Mancs won.

Capt Pat

Great to see the team playing so well without some of its best players. To come back in eventually we have Allison, Fabinho, Henderson, Matip, Salah and Firmino. Only 5 of our first choice 11 started and we still whacked Everton.

dec

BennyCake

Retrospective bans for Robertson and TAA?

Geoff Tipps

J70

Good performance. Great stuff from Origi and Mane. Never seen a team so clueless against the fast break and balls over the top though!

Haven't had a chance to watch it, but from the brief live look on my phone, Van Dijk was lucky with that peno shout in the first half.

They were always going to win this game handily enough given Everton's overall poorness, but 2-2 would have made it uncomfortable for a while.

Tony Baloney

I'd actually relish a decent match against them but they are f**king rubbish and have been for years.

gawa316

I liked most questioned the line up but the likes or Shaq and Origi looked like they are playing very week.  Origi took his goals particularly well but thought Shaqiri was excellent, especially as he hadn't played in I don't know how long.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: BennyCake on December 05, 2019, 12:19:29 AM

What did Robertson do?
I thought the ref got the TAA one just about right. A poor challenge, but similar to the one he booked Richarlison for as well.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Denn Forever

Robertson would deserve it, falling on the player with his knees into the back.  Sly move.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Denn Forever on December 05, 2019, 11:02:35 AM
Robertson would deserve it, falling on the player with his knees into the back.  Sly move.

Caught him with an elbow on the back of the head. You saw him falling on Davies's back with his knees??

imtommygunn

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on December 05, 2019, 10:53:20 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on December 05, 2019, 12:19:29 AM

What did Robertson do?
I thought the ref got the TAA one just about right. A poor challenge, but similar to the one he booked Richarlison for as well.

He did a deliberate handball and should have got a second yellow.(TAA)

timmyot501

Liverpool name Fifa Club World Cup squad
Alisson, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Adrian, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Lonergan, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Jones, Alexander-Arnold, Elliott, Williams.

Injuries rule out Matip, Fabinho.

Not many staying behind for the League Cup v Villa.