Sepp Blatter

Started by Doogie Browser, November 17, 2011, 09:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Good old Sepp has done it again!  I wonder if he will be forced out though?  He seems to have massive support from most of the national associations apart from the brits who have been on a mission to get him out since the 2018 debacle.

fearglasmor

He may have made a laugh of us after Paris but didnt he make up for that by "organising" the play off draw for us and having a quiet word in the refs ear.

Bingo

He has been described as some by the most powerful man in the corporate world. Seems to have huge support in high places despite his apparent foot-in-mouth disease.

Very few seem to want to challenge him and those that do, seem to end up in the shit. He most have very big pockets and a detailed little black book fo who done what.

passedit

Quote from: Doogie Browser on November 17, 2011, 09:57:49 AM
Good old Sepp has done it again!  I wonder if he will be forced out though?  He seems to have massive support from most of the national associations apart from the brits who have been on a mission to get him out since the 2018 debacle.

The more they push, the more support he'll get elsewhere. Not that he needs it, this boy knows how to pull the strings. I think he takes his holidays in cork.
Don't Panic

Doogie Browser

His comments on racism are a disgrace but the English are annoying the fcuk out of me with their approach to him since the World Cup announcement, the rest of the football world must hate them as much as we do!

Orior

I hate this politically correct shit.

So I cant comment that I work with a Paki, or a half cast, or a jack from dublin, or a bird with long legs, or a pensioner, or a prod, or a spotty teenager?

Why are people trying to pretend to be something that they are not?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AQMP

Quote from: Orior on November 17, 2011, 12:08:40 PM

So I cant comment that I work with a Paki, or a half cast, or a jack from dublin, or a bird with long legs, or a pensioner, or a prod, or a spotty teenager?

Hey, negrito, no you can't.

southdown

I think a lot of people go out of their way to be offended these days by things that actually don't offend them, but by showing that they have taken offence gives them some sort of moral satisfaction.

imtommygunn

Quote from: southdown on November 17, 2011, 12:19:47 PM

I think a lot of people go out of their way to be offended these days by things that actually don't offend them, but by showing that they have taken offence gives them some sort of moral satisfaction.

Very true. Interesting that it was someone in the crowd who complained about Terry and this is the third racial abuse case against Evra with him only complaining the once. (The one that seems to be upheld). Kind of shows you that it is some people who are taking offense.

Dinny Breen

If John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, Ashley Cole and Nani were walking down the street and someone who didn't know them says to you "Look at the head on that c*nt over there" and you say "which one" and they reply the "The White One" - would it be racist?
#newbridgeornowhere

ziggysego

Quote from: Dinny Breen on November 17, 2011, 12:58:54 PM
If John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, Ashley Cole and Nani were walking down the street and someone who didn't know them says to you "Look at the head on that c*nt over there" and you say "which one" and they reply the "The White One" - would it be racist?

No, but if you said the cracker, that would.
Testing Accessibility

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ziggysego on November 17, 2011, 01:03:18 PM

But I'm a cracker myself, can I be racist towards my own race?
#newbridgeornowhere

ziggysego

Quote from: Dinny Breen on November 17, 2011, 01:07:56 PM

Are you? I would presume to second-guess anyone's race on here. ;)
Testing Accessibility

Tubberman

Are black people who call each other 'nigger' racist?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Tubberman on November 17, 2011, 01:19:44 PM

Are black people who call each other 'nigger' racist?

No they're homies so don't dis the homies!