Armagh v Louth @ 'Bridge

Started by bennydorano, October 04, 2007, 09:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

What's the story here, is Mcdonnell going to have the services of any county regulars?  Wouldn't mind going up for a nosey if it was worthwhile.  Maybe I've missed it but has McD named his backroom team yet ???

RICH TEA

Hi, I think the county are bringing all the available players on sunday, 3 of the bridge are getting to play with armagh just becouse of the day that it is. i hear mc keever wont play on sunday because its for the opening of the bridge i hope he swallows his pride and turns up to represent his county

DMarsden

No senior players i hear... this years u21 team as far as i know

Armagh Exile

QuoteNo senior players i hear... this years u21 team as far as i know

Let's hope that Armagh has all their players, including the Crossmaglen players, available for Sunday's game against Louth.
It would show support and respect to the Silverbridge club who are opening their magnificient new playing pitches.  This club is a credit to the Association and they have the best workers of any other club I know.
Let us supporters go to Silverbridge and show our support for the club's endevours.
The game between Armagh and Louth has a 5.00pm throw-in.

DMarsden

there's a full round of club fixtures on sunday so that'll take a fair few bodies out i'd imagine.

october is a funny time to have a pitch opening. normally its prechampionship to get decent teams?

Kentucky Blue

Quote from: RICH TEA on October 04, 2007, 10:02:22 AM
Hi, I think the county are bringing all the available players on sunday, 3 of the bridge are getting to play with armagh just becouse of the day that it is. i hear mc keever wont play on sunday because its for the opening of the bridge i hope he swallows his pride and turns up to represent his county

which mc keever are you talking about rich tea?
i thought it was at 3.45 lads?

Kentucky Blue

im guessing it's ciaran due to the big falling out a couple of years ago between the clubs

Armagh Exile

Quotethought it was at 3.45 lads?

According to the advertisement in today's Irish News the throw-in is 5.00pm.

Kentucky Blue

Pints, would you be glad to see ciaran mc keever tog out, given the history of the row a couple of years ago?

Will the crazy local farmer be opening his fields this time to let people park?  :D

pintsofguinness

everyone will be welcome at the bridge sunday. i doubt there'll be fields to park in.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Kentucky Blue

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 04, 2007, 12:48:38 PM
everyone will be welcome at the bridge sunday. i doubt there'll be fields to park in.

Even ciaran conlon if he was lining out for louth?
or maybe lining out for the 'bridge as one of their 3 representatives on the armagh team?

;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Kentucky Blue on October 04, 2007, 03:49:35 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 04, 2007, 12:48:38 PM

Even ciaran conlon if he was lining out for louth?
or maybe lining out for the 'bridge as one of their 3 representatives on the armagh team?

;)
Why would Conlon be a bridge representative?  He's not a 'Bridge player.
There would be no ill feeling at all towards him and I wouldn't hesitate to wish him all the best and every success with his new club.

tyroneman

Oisin McConville was up last night at the Clann Eireann prize giving and was very vague about  meeting the new manager saying he thought there would be some sort of get together towards the end of the month - doesn't sound like he's ready for a game on Sunday...........

pintsofguinness

asitis

Exile a lot of their development work is down to their chairman or so i'am told. which is strange when some members tried to shaft him at their last agm. at least that the story i'am hearing.