Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: redzone on February 04, 2015, 05:35:29 PM

Is Porter originally from Dromore?

no doubt about it id say your a typical omagh man.go to the county games but club football not a clue.
Porter is from Omagh
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

youhavenofans

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 03, 2015, 06:46:55 PM
Is Porter originally from Dromore?

Typical omagh person not knowing where people come from, even when its there own area or are you going to tell me the gallagher brothers are from omagh aswell?

omagh_gael

Club Nazis coming out of the woodwork. Having a young family and no longer living in the town reduces my awareness of these crucial details. I played with Omagh up to minor and have had no involvement in the club for years so it's handier to keep in with the county.

Youhavenofans, where are you from? Does your inability to spell and use the correct grammar represent everyone in your locality?

Sunny Day

Good to see a vast improvement from the Tyrone team yesterday.  Their tackling, harassing, defending in numbers, support play and work rate was the difference.  Hopefully they can continue to improve.

redzone

Welll done lads. Great hunger, hunting in packs, disciplined tackling, that game had it all. I want to see the same against derry. Made the right call dropping ronie. Way to lazy to play that sort of game. Mcnammee stood up well. Justy was immense. Wat about McCurry eh. I mind watching an u21 final in Enniskillen one time and saying to myself that hed be a better prospect than  ronan oneill. Midfield still a huge worry. The only time u really felt confident about a kick out was when matty was targeted. Morgan obviously has peter ward as a role model. Knew wat he was at with  o shea that time to. Def only a yellow even at that. 

Fear ón Srath Bán

For any of you that will be down in Dublin on the night before the Croke Park game (Friday March 6th, with the game on Saturday March 7th, @ 7pm), we're having a bit of a (totally free) hooley in the Lansdowne Hotel (http://lansdownehotel.ie), where Brendan 'Bacon' Gallagher from Strabane will be regaling us all, with very able assistance on stage from a Tipperary crew too, with proceedings kicking off about 9pm. :) The Lansdowne have very generously reduced the price of their pints to €4 on the night too, so no excuses! ;)

www.tad.ie
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fuzzman

Sounds good Fear
I might go myself
Will there be many birds at it?

I look forward to the Dublin v Tyrone game in Croker every few years.
I think we owe them wan.
I must buy some more paint for the hordes coming down.

Hard to believe its 20 years since that ill fated AI final when Charlie Redmond got his red card appealed at record speed

longballin

Trouble in the Rock camp after Croke Park suspended managers Niall and Paul Conway after abuse of official at Ballinasloe replay. Seems some club members not happy with the Derry lads at all... watch this space.

Bo Man

County board after a new sponsor? Men saying that the main sponsor walked this morning. still no one talking to rte. chairwoman was told to get lost by harte when she went lookin for a player to talk on saturday nite.

longballin

Quote from: Bo Man on March 02, 2015, 01:41:29 PM
County board after a new sponsor? Men saying that the main sponsor walked this morning. still no one talking to rte. chairwoman was told to get lost by harte when she went lookin for a player to talk on saturday nite.

Its Harte that should be told to get lost.

Bo Man

Quote from: longballin on March 02, 2015, 02:24:13 PM

Its Harte that should be told to get lost.

players say he lit on her on saturday nite. some boy alright. must be time for him to take the walk.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Rothschild Television Eireann should be boycotted by all Irish people. Its the BBC in a skirt. Taking a side the shameful treatment of Michaela. I remember R.T.E. had the "voice over" Sinn Fein well before the six County media.   

Bo Man

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on March 02, 2015, 03:34:39 PM
Rothschild Television Eireann should be boycotted by all Irish people. Its the BBC in a skirt. Taking a side the shameful treatment of Michaela. I remember R.T.E. had the "voice over" Sinn Fein well before the six County media.   

County board suffering financially at the hands of harte. The man who speaks to everyone else except players and rte. 

rrhf

longballin