Shaver advice

Started by BauldBull, May 31, 2007, 05:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BauldBull

Cheers for the replies guys.
Looks like the electric shaver is not the way to go given Balladmakers experience. Waste of money it seems.

Would a trip to a barbers be the way to go? The shave with the cut throat might cause less irritation.

Oh lifes dilemmas!

pintsofguinness

Yous are like women talking about periods!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stiffler

Shaving, then sweating is the worssssssttttt
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Hardy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 01, 2007, 10:35:11 PM
Yous are like women talking about periods!

Well for once ...

I never heard such flibberty shite in me life. Next we'll have lads here asking each other what types of clothes they like and does me arse look wrong in this yoke.

About barbers - a fella I know told me about a barber he knew in Tuam who was permanently drunk. One day the bishop came in for a shave and the barber made a bit of a slip with the cutthroat and nicked the bishop.

"Ahh John", says the bishop in a forgiving tone, "the demon drink".

"Yes Bishop", says John, "it makes the shkin very tender".

Kerry Mike

Quoteand does me arse look wrong in this yoke.

When herself who thinks she's the boss asks "does this make my arse look big", its probably best not to reply, "of course not, its the chocolate and fatty foods that makes you arse look big in that"  :P

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

john mcgill

Used the Merkur today for the first time, my face now looks like the arse of a plucked hen (apologies to those who are too young to remember or those who think that chicken only comes in plastic bags from Tesco).  I will stick with it but I'll be the unshaven one with the fresh scars at the Meath Dublin match tomorrow!