Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

Quote from: SCFC on December 27, 2017, 08:42:58 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on December 27, 2017, 06:37:42 PM
Quote from: SCFC on December 27, 2017, 04:43:04 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on December 20, 2017, 06:01:07 PM
Quote from: Unlaoised on December 20, 2017, 05:30:56 PM
Quote from: Heshs Umpire on December 18, 2017, 09:19:22 PM
Thought it was surprising to see O'Loughlin come on for Lomans. He never really made it with Killeen so to see him come in at such a pivotal moment shocked me.

It was a token jesture that back fired big time....I'd say not many in St Lomans could believe he came on either......

As the next poster said it was a case of Luke Dempsey thinking of the celebrations
Anyone got the appearance list for BOL with SL this season?
He was brought on in injury time in any game they had a decent lead in. Didn't start games.
Yes, brought on to see games out. Not his fault on this occasion those around him completely shit the pot.
;D ;D ;D
Laugh all you like, but watch the last 5 minutes of that game, and in particular the Centre back, full back and midfield and explain to me how Billy is to blame. This is mere bitterness here. The Centre back alone should be shot with balls of his own shit.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Don Draper on December 27, 2017, 08:49:36 AM
Quote from: Keyser Söze on December 27, 2017, 12:35:57 AM
It's starting to look like there is a certain well connected group of people who Don doesn't like being criticised!!
Draw up a list there for posterity.

So far I have Dick Miller and the O' Loughlins!  ;D
As Detective Frank Drebin once said, "the truth hurts, maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts!".

I'm goading! Happy new year!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Don Draper

Quote from: Keyser Söze on December 28, 2017, 01:35:10 AM
It's starting to look like there is a certain well connected group of people who Don doesn't like being criticised!!

As Detective Frank Drebin once said, "the truth hurts, maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts!".

Howld on there now, I'd be no fan of the O Loughlins, I just said the defeat wasn't Billy's fault. He wasn't even responsible for a score!

Dick was the second greatest administrator this county ever saw.

Many Happy Returns!

SCFC

Quote from: Don Draper on December 28, 2017, 05:20:32 PM

Howld on there now, I'd be no fan of the O Loughlins, I just said the defeat wasn't Billy's fault. He wasn't even responsible for a score!

Many Happy Returns!
I never said the defeat was Billy's fault either. I'd still say he felt fairly shite after the game though.

Don Draper

Quote from: SCFC on December 28, 2017, 05:35:48 PM

Many Happy Returns!
I never said the defeat was Billy's fault either. I'd still say he felt fairly shite after the game though.
Ah don't worry, a spin in here would have cheered him right up.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Don Draper on December 28, 2017, 05:41:48 PM
Quote from: SCFC on December 28, 2017, 05:35:48 PM

Many Happy Returns!
Ah don't worry, a spin in here would have cheered him right up.

In fairness, I agree with the above. Nobody playing an amateur game deserves to have the finger pointed at him like that on a forum!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

From the Terrace

What's the point having a forum If you can't give your opinion. Every lomans player on the field for the last 10 mins was at fault, how someone can pick out 1/2/3 is ridiculous.

BallyroanAbu

Completely disagree with the above,  the whole point of a forum is to have different view points.  Why should being amateur insulate you from criticised, you are saying by the very fact that you do not receive payment should mean that you cannot be criticised.  By the very fact we have analysis there should also be criticism the level of which may be open to debate. 

SCFC

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on December 29, 2017, 11:37:04 AM
Completely disagree with the above,  the whole point of a forum is to have different view points.  Why should being amateur insulate you from criticised, you are saying by the very fact that you do not receive payment should mean that you cannot be criticised.  By the very fact we have analysis there should also be criticism the level of which may be open to debate.

Bang on. It's all about differing viewpoints at the end of the day. If I think Billyo is a top class footballer, that's my opinion. No more, no less.

Don Draper

No issue pouting a finger, I'm just observing that some on here were only pointing it in one direction.