Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

A very good tactically astute performance by Celtic at Rennes, especially after drawing level they kept up with the high press and didn't fall back. It took Celtic about 20 minutes to setttle into the pace of this game. Celtic could hold their own in that league, silky skills and all.

under the bar

Great performance in a hostile atmosphere against a team that beat PSG a few weeks ago.  Could have won it and ref bought the play-acting by Rennes keeper to send Bayo off, probably off the back of Hayes cleaning yer man out, albeit fairly.

tyroneman

Keeper was a disgrace - never touched.

Hopefully gets a retrospective ban (prob not though)

Add in the penalty not given, 1-1 was a good result.

under the bar

BT Sport have Rangers match on and Radio Scotland content it too! Wtf?

charlieTully

Quote from: under the bar on September 22, 2019, 01:17:52 PM
BT Sport have Rangers match on and Radio Scotland content it too! Wtf?

They are the peeeple

under the bar

Not one but two stonewall penalties were waved away today at Easter Road to deny Celtic the win. Meanwhile Rangers are set on their way with the customary penalty award at Ibrox.

illdecide

Quote from: under the bar on September 28, 2019, 04:33:39 PM
Not one but two stonewall penalties were waved away today at Easter Road to deny Celtic the win. Meanwhile Rangers are set on their way with the customary penalty award at Ibrox.

I'd love to know just how many penalties they've had over the last few seasons
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

From the Bunker

Quote from: illdecide on September 28, 2019, 08:46:04 PM
Quote from: under the bar on September 28, 2019, 04:33:39 PM

I'd love to know just how many penalties they've had over the last few seasons

Servco got double the amount of penalties to Celtic last season!

https://www.statbunker.com/competitions/ForPenalty?comp_id=618

under the bar

Solid tonight. Bettee team on every inch of the pitch.  Roll on Lazio!

Main Street

That two nil defeat flattered Celtic. At least Jonny Hayes walked off unaided after that two footed assault on his legs.

under the bar

Can't really have much complaints about the sending off, but losing Christie for 3 games will be a worry as he's playing brilliant.

illdecide

I don't know why teams don't do it more against Celtic, Livi got in their faces and bullied them and Celtic weren't up for the fight. Teams should do it every week as they'll get away with most of the fouling, big Ajer has had a rocky few weeks and looks like he's going thru a we dodgy spell. Time NL maybe gave him a we rest and a few weeks to get his head right, Sevco will prob win 3-0 or 4-0 today and get top spot at the International break which is not ideal but we have got what we deserved so can't have any complaints...

Sending off was justified too
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

Need more consistency after Euro games.  Centre defence ropey enough at times - wouldn't inspire you.  Sending off was correct.

I said at time, Defoe was a great buy for Rangers. He's a goalscorer - gets the basic ones.  Great bit of business.

Targetman

We were shite today, no complaints with the result, got what we deserved!!

rodney trotter