Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

pintsofguinness

Seen that earlier donagh, surely it can't be real. No one is that stupid?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

BallyhaiseMan

so The Bard of Dunclug is a UUP councillor.
Jaysus i can say now,This aint going to be the end of this  :o

Donagh

Quote from: full back on October 08, 2008, 03:47:47 PM
Not even Neil would be that stupid ::)

The same address turns up in the 'Official Newsletter of Ballymena Borough Council Winter 2005'. Unless of course he signed up under another address and changed it later to that one later, but then again he doesn't come across as the brightest of characters - would fit right in at the UUP.

his holiness nb

The sad thing is he probably feels like a hard man for typing that.

The type that usually type stuff like that are the most cowardly and would never dream of saying it to anyones face.

Perhaps someone should contact the councillors office?
If its not him I bet Neil would be interested to know this stuff is being spouted in his name.
Ask me holy bollix

pintsofguinness

Donagh I think you should change the name of the thread to reflect the course it has taken.

Doohicky

How hard would it have been for him to open up an account with one e-mail address and then change his address on his profile to that one?
I don't know the ins and outs of the forum, but I know you can change your e-mail address after registering. I, however, do not know if you must have access to the new account to confirm the change.

nifan

Suggesting people ring up someones place of work to confront them.
Did we not have a bit of hubris about posting details like this recently?

Though given what he actually posted probably deserved......

full back

Good to see you are utilising your time there as an elected member
I am sure the people who elected you would be happy you are spending your time on a GAA board
BTW, the staff in there are the salt of the earth, allegedly ::)

Yours Sincerely,
Martin Mc Guinness full back

Leo

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 08, 2008, 01:51:31 PM
Quote from: Leo on October 08, 2008, 01:47:14 PM
There are I believe 4 separate Easter Parades along the main streets of Newry every Easter, attended by a handful in each instance, disrupting the entire town for half the day. Not all the town, or the people who live on the route and nationalist - and anyway plenty of nationalists are fed up with these parades.
4 seperate parades? No there's not. Stop telling lies to suit your own agenda. 

Look I may be poor at counting but don't dare call me a liar. I stayed in Newry Easter 2007 and there was:
Sinn Fein
Workers'Party
Rep Sinn Fein
and another group (calling themselves some Graves commemoration or something like that) - possibly IRSP or whatever new band of lunatics wanted to  lead the lemmings that day.
Fierce tame altogether

fred the red

That Dunclug character has to be a wind-up, no-one could be that foolish!

Yes I Would

He is UUP Fred so anything is possible.

Ive read his previous contributions to the board and i dont believe for a second he didnt post that disgraceful comment.

his holiness nb

I've read the previous posts of the Cllr, they all seem of similar intent to be honest and look to me as if the same person wrote them all.

If this is wrong, can you maybe tell us which posts you did and didnt post?

Or did you not realise your e-mail was on public display and are now desperately trying to rectify things?

I think some of the newspapers and radio stations would be greatly interested in your comments.

Maybe we should let them decide??
Ask me holy bollix

Yes I Would

Fat boy Nolan will be creamin his pants at this story

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Yes I Would on October 08, 2008, 04:19:48 PM
He is UUP Fred so anything is possible.

Ive read his previous contributions to the board and i dont believe for a second he didnt post that disgraceful comment.

Same here, he's walked a tight rope in his previous posts, he made the comment and now he's shitting it.
I can't believe people vote for such an obvious baboon. 

Neill, maybe you want to tell us what you are currently doing in your office to find out who did post the comments and discipline them?
As for calling you, no thanks, I'll leave that to the papers.