Ireland v Cyprus

Started by lynchbhoy, September 26, 2008, 12:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Tony could do worse, he could make up stories about other posters threatening him via pm  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 26, 2008, 09:24:19 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 26, 2008, 12:17:40 PM
I am in danger of becoming the new Tony Fearon (only a lot fatter and balder - if not a fair bit better looking)

After getting my corporate seat with a top global sportswear company at last Sundays All Ireland final
I have been invited along to see the upcomming croke park based Ireland v cyprus soccer match in another corporate box gig with a global IT Vendor.

Tone I presume you wont be in the cheap seats for this either ...will see you at the bar perhaps?
(obv we will have to go below to level 5 to do so )
;) :)

Do you find violence against innocent people funny?

do you use sectarian terms and language when describing the other community?

are you an embarrassment to your own community?

Does everyone, including the entire staff of the Irish News, and every other 'letters editor' of every other publication that has cringed like the rest of us at the pathetic schoolboy letters, laugh at you instead of with you?

No to all 4 questions?

then dont worry you're not turning into TF.
jeezuz, for a change I am at a loss for words

you dont really like Tony do you !
:o

BC1 - hardly my fecking fault we missed the start of the game..
you got a second day out didnt you !
:D

Hip grand. Better , stronger faster.... ;)

Ziggy - am trying to lose weight and grow hair so I cna pass off as tony.

Any of you lads going to this game and I'll stand you a pint (esp POG and Donall99)

The Watcher Pat

I am in danger of becoming the new Tony Fearon (only a lot fatter and balder - if not a fair bit better looking)

After getting my corporate seat with a top global sportswear company at last Sundays All Ireland final
I have been invited along to see the upcomming croke park based Ireland v cyprus soccer match in another corporate box gig with a global IT Vendor.

Tone I presume you wont be in the cheap seats for this either ...will see you at the bar perhaps?

Does everyone, including the entire staff of the Irish News, and every other 'letters editor' of every other publication that has cringed like the rest of us at the pathetic schoolboy letters, laugh at you instead of with you?

No to all 4 questions?

Didnt pull any punches there!!

Bit harsh!

U got another grudge against someone?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 27, 2008, 09:38:54 AM

No to all 4 questions?

jeezuz, for a change I am at a loss for words

you dont really like Tony do you !
:o

BC1 - hardly my fecking fault we missed the start of the game..
you got a second day out didnt you !
:D

Hip grand. Better , stronger faster.... ;)

Ziggy - am trying to lose weight and grow hair so I cna pass off as tony.

Any of you lads going to this game and I'll stand you a pint (esp POG and Donall99)

Going to skylawn (think the spelling is right) Was there at the last Cyprus match and ran in to a lot of cypriot fans before match....Craic was great.....All from London with english accents and they hate English football team more than me....LoL

pintsofguinness

But my bank manager doesn't even know I exist.  :(

The GAA

The trap would need to pull the finger out re stphen ireland. he's been in senstional form so far this season for city and ireland's midfield is mediocre at best

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: The GAA on September 27, 2008, 11:01:05 AM

The trap would need to pull the finger out re stphen ireland. he's been in senstional form so far this season for city and ireland's midfield is mediocre at best

WUM

T Fearon

Lynchboy, I will be there alright, but in the lower Hogan not the Corporate this time. Still on for a pint before the game though

I actually turned down a Premium Ticket for the Ireland Wales game at Croker (the first ever soccer match there) in March 07 as I wanted to sit with my wife in the lower Hogan! Hows that for true love ;D

pintsofguinness

The Real Laoislad

I'll be at the game myself fellas if yer meeting up before hand I be up for a few pints too..
I'd fit in with you lynchbhoy i am also streamlined on top  8)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

magickingdom

stephen ireland will be a no show for a while yet, pity about that but if we reach a wc finals or european championships that might change

Declan

QuoteI assume, from the post, that you're back home on the mothership Declan???

Am indeed Billy. Oh the joys of the M50 again!!!

Maybe on for a pint before the game alright but will know nearer the day.

T Fearon

Stephen Ireland's situation needs to be resolved and quickly.

Apart from all that we owe the Cyriots a damn good hiding. Hope Trap cuts loose, as nothing less than a three goal victory will suffice

nifan

Quote from: T Fearon on September 29, 2008, 09:03:26 AM
Stephen Ireland's situation needs to be resolved and quickly.

He was in the Times yesterday basically saying he wasn't interested.
He did say "never say never" but at the minute he wouldn't be doing so, he wants to spend the time with his young family. Very much an implication that he didnt enjoy it (nor playing for city under erikson particularly) but was now looking forward to every city game.

lynchbhoy

Right Tone, and Laois Martyr, plus maybe Declan - a pint before the game is most def on !
Will leave any suggestions as to venue closer to the day.
Unlike the tyronies who couldnt even organise meeting up for a pint (afraid to meet in case someone would have to pay!), I'm sure we will manage it.
As for Stephen Ireland, let him play a while longer and learn his craft a bit more- then he will be more valuable to the Irish team.
Give him time, not ultimatums. He's clearly not ready to play for Ireland - at least this side of christmas (maybe no this season)