(So called) Republicans attack Sinn Fein MLA

Started by ziggysego, July 31, 2008, 07:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone86

Ziggy please change the thread title. How do you think your local MLA would react by referring to the attackers as Republicans?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

theskull1

Every bit as bad. Ashamed that they exist within the nationalist culture.

Need dragged into a darkened room with a single light bulb, table and a chair and given an irish history exam paper to prove their knowledge on the subject

Stupid rebels without a cause. They are the worst sort as it's hard to convince people who lack the capability to think
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

passedit

Quote from: Orior on July 31, 2008, 10:28:40 PM
There's also a bonfire starting in the Short Strand and they even have the "Dump Wood Here" sign.  :(

Its a shame to think that some of "our lot" are as low as "their lot". I suppose we're all the same really! (except for all the scummy things that loyalists do).

There are moves afoot to get rid of this, must be an accross the board policy for the shinners.
Don't Panic

Doogie Browser

The lads in that clip are early 20's maximum and scum of the earth for goodness sake and as has been said they want to 'celebrate' internment!  Yeah, lets have a party.  I blame wheelie bins you know!  Years ago they used to bang the dust bin lids on the streets to 'celebrate' internment.
Nothing to do with SF losing the 'grass roots' and all to do with the fact that these people are simply scumbags and would rise a row in any situation.
Speaking for myself and growing up during the 'troubles', there were far less opportunities then as opposed to now in these areas.  Yet such communities in the 80's and early 90's were more tight knit and close, people looked out for each other and there was great community spirit.  Young people have less and less respect for authority now.  These guys think they are heroes challenging local elected representatives who are working hard for their communities.

Regarding bonfires that dead horse is well and truly flogged, they are a blight on the areas and we do not need them in any community.  

tyrone86

An Fear Rua

is the attacker a mate on that bebo profile, nino , orange t-shirt?
Its Grim up North

Doire abú

If it is, then the irony of him listing his country as "UK" on his bebo page will surely be lost on no-one.

Although it is a bit of a dangerous idea to guess which if any of Smiley's bebo friends is the attacker. It could end up with an innocent individual getting blamed for the sc**bag's actions.

Yes I Would

A f**king embarrasment. They would know alot about internment the scummy bastards!!

Two Hands FFS

Them boys would need to watch who they are attacking. Paudie McShane used to hurl for Ballycastle...madman. Good craic tho

Skull...seen Jimmy Gaston on the news as well

AFR....No his attacker wasnt NINO...I know that wee fella but tnot him.....I hope

the green man

Maybe this bonfire is the only thing that they have to show their republican identity? I know that they had a band parade a few years ago which was confined to the estate (Wouldn't that be nice if the same applied to all OO marches). Attacking men isn't going to do them any favours whatsoever within the Catholic community, which can be seen here. Being a Catholic and living in Ballymena must be shite, not that I'm condoning them boys actions. Yer man in the brazil top needs a good pounding all the same. There weren't too many ones going in to stop the attack.

the green man

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on July 31, 2008, 11:30:37 PM
Them boys would need to watch who they are attacking. Paudie McShane used to hurl for Ballycastle...madman.

Was that him? I mind we played them at our field in a "friendly" and he was acting the tin pig. He got a real pasting that night. Not one Ballycastle player stepped in. Seemed to be a bit of a wing nut.

Two Hands FFS

If you watched it on the news he was standing there with Daithi McKay.

the green man

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on July 31, 2008, 11:41:22 PM
If you watched it on the news he was standing there with Daithi McKay.

I did watch it, but didnt recognise him. Is there no shinners from ballymena at all? Maybe thats why the thugs are 'detached' from reality