Was your mother at my house last night?

Started by T Fearon, July 29, 2008, 09:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I believe the mother of a board poster (I know his real name) was at my house last night and during a conversation with my wife she intimated that her son would love to call round for a chat. Please feel free if this is you...I will willing grant an audience. Don't just dream about it..do it! ;D

Orior

I'd like to confirm that it wasnt my mum. She has standards, lol.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Our Nail Loney

Rule my ma out as well, don't want her associated with his type

ONeill

My ma is also a non-runner but Orior's mum was in mine.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

feetofflames

Chief Wiggum

GrandMasterFlash

It was my wife Tony. Can you give me directions to the Neverland Ranch and I'll drop the young lad over?

passedit

Quote from: ONeill on July 29, 2008, 10:38:19 AM
My ma is also a non-runner but Orior's mum was in mine.

My ma does a lot of voluntary work with the disadvantaged and dillusional. I must ask her where she was last night.
Don't Panic

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Puckoon

Quote from: T Fearon on July 29, 2008, 09:18:20 AM
I believe the mother of a board poster (I know his real name) was at my house last night and during a conversation with my wife she intimated that her son would love to call round for a chat. Please feel free if this is you...I will willing grant an audience. Don't just dream about it..do it! ;D

Tony it was my mother. I think the reason she was asking, wasnt so much to see if you could grant me an audience, as to see if you could fanangle a free ticket home from the states for me. I guess every man has his price, and if listening to you warbling on for an hour is mine, then so be i.......

Actually f**k that, Id rather walk.

tierworker blue

if she was rambling on about meath football, tug of war in tierworker, or playing ball for a local team back in the 70's called 'charlies angels' it was mine. you can't let her out of your sight!

ziggysego

My Mum was out last night looking for letter writing tips, suppose it could have been her.
Testing Accessibility