Royal Rumble

Started by An Fear Rua, February 28, 2008, 06:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Wasn't active service though Main Street.
Testing Accessibility

Evil Genius

Quote from: Aerlik on February 29, 2008, 06:05:56 AM
"As normal as I'm ever going to get".  So said young Hewitt Wales.

Yep, about right, the English royalty keeping up its shameful military history.

Notice how none of the feckers in uniform set foot in the occupied northeast six counties of Ireland. ;)

Oi! Show some respect for the man who's 3rd in line to be your next Head of State!  :D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Zapatista

Another British Terrorist. Big deal.

ziggysego

Quote from: Evil Genius on February 29, 2008, 11:59:23 AM
Oi! Show some respect for the man who's 3rd in line to be your next Head of State!  :D

Is he standing for elections when Mary McAleese's 7 year term is up?
Testing Accessibility

Candyman

He's being removed....  ::)

Evil Genius

Quote from: Main Street on February 29, 2008, 11:28:57 AM
Quote from: Aerlik on February 29, 2008, 06:05:56 AM
Notice how none of the feckers in uniform set foot in the occupied northeast six counties of Ireland. ;)
AFAIR the one called Charles did appear in (paratroop) military uniform on a (badly needed) morale boosting trip to the Paras base in Armagh.
The photo of him on an armored vehicle was used by some as to why Charles should be regarded as a legitimate target.

And I suppose it was all the patrolling in uniform he did around Mullagmore which led Mountbatten (Charlie's uncle) to be considered "a legitimate target", too? Along with his in-laws, grandchildren and a teenaged Fermanagh boatboy, as well?

Glad we got that one straight... >:(
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Evil Genius

Quote from: ziggysego on February 29, 2008, 12:01:32 PM

No, Aerlik's an Aussie now, if I understand correctly. (Or at least his youngster)
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Zapatista

I see we know have another SF bashing thread. Goonman ::)

Evil Genius

Quote from: Zapatista on February 29, 2008, 12:07:08 PM
I see we know have another SF bashing thread. Goonman ::)

If you're referring to me, I never mentioned SF.

Edit: Oops. Error.
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

ziggysego

Too late EG, I spotted your error :P
Testing Accessibility

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Square Ball on February 28, 2008, 06:33:18 PM
I thought this was about Mayweather v the Big show?

Whats this about square ball???  Has Mayweather joined the WWF?  Is he fighting the big show??  Wrestling or boxing??  Remember Butterbean Vs Bart Gunn at Wrestlemania 15...it was over in about 20 seconds, Butterbean knocked him the f**k out  :D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

thejuice

Quote from: red hander on February 28, 2008, 08:32:36 PM
Was wondering why I hadn't seen in the tabloids lately........

DONT READ TABLOIDS, BAD FOR YOUR BRAIN!
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Aerlik

Quote from: Evil Genius on February 29, 2008, 12:05:56 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 29, 2008, 12:01:32 PM

No, Aerlik's an Aussie now, if I understand correctly. (Or at least his youngster)

Rest assured EG, I will  always be an Irishman just as the folks of Rathlin are Irish, just as the people of the Shankill are Irish, just as the people of Macosquin are Irish.   I don't have the Aussie passport or don't intend to.  The Irish passport is, as you no doubt will agree (unless you have never left Ireland) the safest, most advantageous passport to hold internationally.  As for my son, well, thankfully being the great, great, great grandson of the man who rowed John Boyle O'Reilly to freedom from the tyranny of your beloved tyrannical "mother country" is already paying off; as the youngest known living descendent of such a person with an purely Irish father he is being feted for his heritage.  Roll on the day they rip the rag off the flag!
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Main Street

Quote from: Evil Genius on February 29, 2008, 12:04:02 PM
And I suppose it was all the patrolling in uniform he did around Mullagmore which led Mountbatten (Charlie's uncle) to be considered "a legitimate target", too? Along with his in-laws, grandchildren and a teenaged Fermanagh boatboy, as well?

The infinite urge to fish around threads on a GAA board with your suppositions. Who gives a feck if your moral outrage scab needs a good scratch every 5 minutes.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Main Street on February 29, 2008, 03:10:48 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on February 29, 2008, 12:04:02 PM

The infinite urge to fish around threads on a GAA board with your suppositions. Who gives a feck if your moral outrage scab needs a good scratch every 5 minutes.

It's a Message Board - people may regard or disregard posts, as they wish.

But I note that you gave sufficient of a feck to have responded to mine... ;)
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"