Gaelic Games 2 (For PS2)

Started by westmayo, October 18, 2007, 02:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogball XV

Was playing the football recently, but I can't figure out how to get entry into the qualifier series?  What's the story?  I tried it in both manager and championship mode and each time I'm knocked out of the championship, that's it, it tells me it's going to simulate the rest of the games as I can no longer participate in the championship.  I have tried as both d1 and d2 sides, at least d2 sides get to play in the TM cup.  Is this yet another flaw or am I too stupid to change the settings/options?

The Real Laoislad

Is there a new version coming out his year?
A next gen one would be great especially a hurling game
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bogball XV

i wouldn't let them con me again - it'd be better if they took it away from those aussie cnuts who have it now because they just don't get it, imo they're happy enough to fire out a new version every so often knowing that we'll all buy it anyway.  What the aussies don't seem to understand is that we are to used to playing decent sports sims, fifa, pro evo etc.

The Real Laoislad

Aye wouldn't it be great if EA Sports got their hands on it and made a game with the engine they use for FIFA or Madden
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Louth Exile

And they brought the GPA into the mix so as players names could be used as well!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com