AFL Drug Cheat Ben Cousins caught with drugs again...apparently

Started by Aerlik, September 28, 2007, 01:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

West Coast EGOs drug cheat supreme, Ben Cousins, he of the Meth-Amphet induced 0% body fat physique has apparently been busted for possession of drugs at The Waifs concert in Broome last Wednesday.  It hasn't hit the headlines but for obvious reasons things are very quiet in the Egos' camp. 

I'm actually not surprised Chris Judd has left.  And thank fcuk he has taken that dimwit skank of a girlfriend with him.  She earned no kudos with her drunken (actually probably drug-induced, seeing as she is associated with the Egos) slur on Perth at the Brownlow Medal show on Monday night.

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

stephenite

Quote from: Aerlik on September 28, 2007, 01:29:58 AM
West Coast EGOs drug cheat supreme, Ben Cousins, he of the Meth-Amphet induced 0% body fat physique has apparently been busted for possession of drugs at The Waifs concert in Broome last Wednesday.  It hasn't hit the headlines but for obvious reasons things are very quiet in the Egos' camp. 

I'm actually not surprised Chris Judd has left.  And thank fcuk he has taken that dimwit skank of a girlfriend with him.  She earned no kudos with her drunken (actually probably drug-induced, seeing as she is associated with the Egos) slur on Perth at the Brownlow Medal show on Monday night.

Nothing so far in the online Aussie press - is this from a reliable source? If so, i'd say he's gone.

What did Judd's Missus say about Perth?

Aerlik

I got wind of it on Monday whilst in Perth so I texted (sp?) a source in Broome (former WAFL player) who gave me the low down.  It got a mention on the radio too, over the weekend but I didn't hear it.  I think the Subiaco Spin Doctors are working overtime on this one (if it is true) as they know it will be the end of the cheat and questions will be asked about the behaviour of the club in protecting him.

Twig-brain was asked how she liked living in Melbourne to which she commented it was so much fun and lively etc (I paraphrase) at which she realised what she was saying and then tried backpedalling by saying 'not that Perth isn't...ah...ummm...err...'  She is on C7 as a weather girl...says it all really.  Nothing but her looks to go by.  Sad.

We all know Perth isn't Melbourne or Sydney but it is a helluva lot cleaner and safer.  I was going to suggest cheaper but that is definitely not the case.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

stiffler

Will that be the end of Cousins career, or will he be traded off? Seems that lad has serious issues outside the game.

Is the Eagles involved in scouting in Ireland? I havnt heard of them being linked to any Irish players so far.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Dinny Breen

Aerlik your obsession with the Eagles is quite worrying, reminds me of Tony F and his obession with Arseanal, we might have to seek an intervention at this rate   ;)
#newbridgeornowhere