The denationalisation of Irish Rugby

Started by oneillcup2007, September 21, 2007, 01:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

Quote from: Main Street on October 06, 2007, 04:14:00 PM
Looks like Ulster Rugby are desperate to grasp the the RRS 2007 (ridden rock solid) award from perennial champions Cork.

Sorry if I'm being even thicker than usual, but I've no idea what that means. Any chance of an explanation?

SammyG

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 07, 2007, 12:04:17 AM
jeez
does gstq and the union jack or the loyalist/unionist bastardiased version of the ulster fleg represent all the non unionist/loyslists in the 6 counties
::)

Apart from the fact that no one has mentioned GSTQ or the UJ or who it's applicable to that's an excellent contribution as always.  ::)

Main Street

Quote from: SammyG on October 08, 2007, 04:00:59 PM
Sorry if I'm being even thicker than usual, but I've no idea what that means. Any chance of an explanation?
You might remember Cork City were the team defeated by Linfield in the Setanta Cup and the whinging afterward by the Cork players.

This RRS all started with Damien Richardson Cork City manager post match interview May 2006

"we are being shagged by Dublin, ---  ridden rock solid by Dublin"  "these fat arse boll....cats in dublin"

"they want to take their expenses and their ****in money"

Now entered into the catchphrase hall of fame, "Ridden Rock Solid"

Corkies, shall we say, are genetically prone to  believing in conspiracies, have lost the plot on the boundary between reality and paranoia.

Interview heard here,  about 7 minutes.
http://homepage.eircom.net/~drogvideos/richardson127.mp3
courtesy of Drogheda United fans

SammyG

Quote from: Main Street on October 08, 2007, 05:21:20 PM
You might remember Cork City were the team defeated by Linfield in the Setanta Cup and the whinging afterward by the Cork players.

This RRS all started with Damien Richardson Cork City manager post match interview May 2006

"we are being shagged by Dublin, ---  ridden rock solid by Dublin"  "these fat arse boll....cats in dublin"

"they want to take their expenses and their ****in money"

Now entered into the catchphrase hall of fame, "Ridden Rock Solid"

Corkies, shall we say, are genetically prone to  believing in conspiracies, have lost the plot on the boundary between reality and paranoia.

Interview heard here,  about 7 minutes.
http://homepage.eircom.net/~drogvideos/richardson127.mp3
courtesy of Drogheda United fans

Thanks for the update. Still no idea what it has to do with this discussion.

Main Street