The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 24, 2008, 06:23:49 PM
Finlay's got a new t-shirt out

I saw the ad on tv about this Finlay, they were talking up his oirishness and decided that he loved ' a belfast brawl'

I didnt realize that a crowd of shafties breaking bottles over some poor b******* melon was legal in fake rasslin!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

He's "fighting" in a "Belfast Brawl" this week on Friday night

I think he ends up lamping the other fella over the head with a chair about 20 times

Gabriel_Hurl

his holiness nb

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 28, 2008, 02:09:53 PM
Well that was a shocker  :o :o :o :o :o

Yes indeed it was. Not expected at all.

Even the internet rumour mill didnt predict this one.

So close with my predictions too  >:(
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

I know - all the word last week was that he was gone until May at least

his holiness nb

Wheres this Finlay storyline going anyway?
"deals" with McMahon, he was disqualified last night for jumping in before his time.

Its either leading up to Finlay V McMahon for Wrestlemania or Finlay turning on the wee guy.

Good to see Roddy Piper in tip top condition  :o
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

No idea about Finlay - I don't like him in this role anyway

Edge vs Rey was good - the finish was nice

Puckoon

Monday night Raw, how the WWE has changed. Mr Kennedy and some dude that looks like Oscar Cobblepot. Who the feck are these guys? I hear that Rick Whoooooo Flair is still knocking about? Great stuff. Bring back the days of D Generation X, the Undertaker, Stone Cold and  "The most electrifying move in sports entertainment today!" Good God JR, its the Phenom!

longball

anybody c no way out? i havent but seen cum clips of it on youtube and Maywather clocked big show very funny. anyone know where i could watch this in full on the net? www.tv-links.cc doesnt have it yet
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

his holiness nb

Mayweather got a few legit punches in there, broke Big Shows nose.

Due to have a match at wrestlemania, not sure if boxing or wrestling. Big show did a lot of boxing training to loose the weight while he was off.

Ask me holy bollix

longball

seemed to be real punches as well not faked very good. thought elimation chambers were good the one which HHH the best thou
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

his holiness nb

Cant open that link, whats in it?
Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on March 11, 2008, 01:27:37 PM
Cant open that link, whats in it?

"STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company's policy. "