Author Topic: New Car Advice  (Read 8352 times)

Ambrose

• View Profile
Re: New Car Advice
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2018, 05:15:26 PM »
Those Kia's and Hyundai's would want to come with a free balaclava, because there is no way anyone with any self respect would ever be seen driving one.
That is the biggest 'my head is up my own arse' post since Fearon posted about the rental income he was getting from the house he had inherited.

Very funny all the same.  :D

I knew that gobshite Dougal would have to reply, he probably sees a 4 year old Kia with remaining manufacturers warranty as aspirational.

This isn't a willy waving contest, but Kia's like the vast majority of people that drive them are more than a little bit dull. A grey Kia might brighten Dougal up a little.
Classic stuff there. What do you know about me that makes you reach that conclusion?

Sorry Dougal, grey would be a little showy for you, stick to beige.

ned

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2018, 06:41:03 PM »
If you have a car allowance and looking to get a decent deal on a, lets say on a 1.6 type car, with a decent extras, where is the best place to look? I'm not a petrol head so for me any new car is nice, loved the Ford Focus i had for 3 years, might even go back to that type, but interested in something different

I got a brilliant lease deal on an Infiniti Q30. Nissan's "upmarket" brand, Mercedes engine, fully loaded. Probably not the best car but different.

Norf Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2018, 12:42:10 PM »
Anyone in the Newry area can give advice via PM about a car dealer. Thinking of making a purchase but I've heard too many horror stories.

Thanks
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

giveherlong

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2018, 12:51:37 PM »
PMA?

Norf Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2018, 02:00:56 PM »
Sent you a PM there longball.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Ambrose

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2018, 03:10:22 PM »
Anyone in the Newry area can give advice via PM about a car dealer. Thinking of making a purchase but I've heard too many horror stories.

Thanks

If you've heard too many horror stories then I that tells you all you need to know.