Leinster Rugby Official Thread

Started by Tankie, August 07, 2007, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Did any of you lads buy the season ticket this year? I bought a 6 game package which includes the 3 home Heino* games and the 3 home inter-pros. Thank god we've moved out of that kip that was Donnybrook for good. 

Gnevin, I see you post occassional on Leinsterfans, amazing how potentially a good site has so few posters yet so many idiots, a real clique and god forbid if you have an opiinion different from the masses.

This should be a good thread although lets not turn it into a Munster bashing one  ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

Gnevin

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 08, 2007, 08:24:19 AM
Did any of you lads buy the season ticket this year? I bought a 6 game package which includes the 3 home Heino* games and the 3 home inter-pros. Thank god we've moved out of that kip that was Donnybrook for good. 

Gnevin, I see you post occassional on Leinsterfans, amazing how potentially a good site has so few posters yet so many idiots, a real clique and god forbid if you have an opiinion different from the masses.

This should be a good thread although lets not turn it into a Munster bashing one  ;D

I had a season ticket last year and renewed it this year . How much did your package cost ? That one i got has all the Magners League and 3 home Heino Cup game with an option if needed later on , that was 209

Leinsterfans is great ,they just ignore  you if  you disagree with them or raise it at the next meeting of the "working group" :P
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hardy

I saw a good one there on setantasports.com. Welsh people are suggesting that they make a switch - get Gareth Jenkins to sing the anthem and let Kathryn Jenkins pick the team.

Dinny Breen

QuoteKathryn Jenkins pick the team.

She can pick my team any day, christ I even let her play with my odd shaped balls too.

#newbridgeornowhere

the Deel Rover

this is a nice thread gnevin,the real laoislad and tankie been civil to each other,i'd go to one of the matches just to watch the 3 of ye shouting for the same team ;) ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Gnevin

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 08, 2007, 10:05:40 AM
this is a nice thread gnevin,the real laoislad and tankie been civil to each other,i'd go to one of the matches just to watch the 3 of ye shouting for the same team ;) ;)
Sure you'd be amazed what you'd see you might even see a Dub cheering on a Meath man  ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Gnevin on August 08, 2007, 11:05:19 AM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 08, 2007, 10:05:40 AM
Sure you'd be amazed what you'd see you might even see a Dub cheering on a Meath man  ;D

through grinded teeth gnevin  ;) ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Tankie

I was just looking at soem of Gnevins posts on leinsterfans.com, i think 99% of his posts have been the the Dublin GAA thread. agree with what you say about the site tho, its the same 20 or people posting all the time, it is a decent enough site tho.
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gnevin

Quote from: Tankie on August 08, 2007, 03:57:31 PM

I was just looking at soem of Gnevins posts on leinsterfans.com, i think 99% of his posts have been the the Dublin GAA thread. agree with what you say about the site tho, its the same 20 or people posting all the time, it is a decent enough site tho.
Good for the info on the away trip all right. They are sound guys met some of them in the pub after a few games .

Gnevin

I know its more Ireland related news at the moment but if Horgan is out for any length , It will be a massive blow to  Leinster and our H- Cup hopes

Dinny Breen

Grade two tear to medial ligament. 4 - 6 weeks recovery. Should be fine for HC. Only one of our forwards has made the WC, we should get off to a flyer in the ML..
#newbridgeornowhere

Tankie

Denis Hickie is retiring after the World Cup - Big lose to both Ireland and Leinster. He is a savage player, we will miss him big time ofr extra cover!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gnevin

Quote from: Tankie on August 13, 2007, 07:23:10 PM
Denis Hickie is retiring after the World Cup - Big lose to both Ireland and Leinster. He is a savage player, we will miss him big time ofr extra cover!
Was very surrprised to here this , he's in great form and surely he could got his game and Leinster for a other 2/3 years ?

Dinny Breen

QuoteDenis Hickie is retiring after the World Cup - Big lose to both Ireland and Leinster. He is a savage player, we will miss him big time ofr extra cover!

In fairness Disco is dead right, you should always leave when you're at the top. Big loss, I wonder is he going to DJ full-time...

Absolute Leinster Lingind....
#newbridgeornowhere

Gnevin

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 14, 2007, 05:38:41 PM
QuoteDenis Hickie is retiring after the World Cup - Big lose to both Ireland and Leinster. He is a savage player, we will miss him big time ofr extra cover!

In fairness Disco is dead right, you should always leave when you're at the top. Big loss, I wonder is he going to DJ full-time...

Absolute Leinster Lingind....
I heard the Old Wesley might be looking for some   ;D ;D