Previous topic - Next topic

Whos the biggest dick on the board

Pints
25 (45.5%)
Real Slim Shady
30 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 54

JimStynes

I have come out of retirement to categorically state that I am not one of stranworsts aliases. I have been a member of this board and the other board years before stranworst even knew about it, im sure ziggy and some other board members will be able to back this up. If he doesn't quit his shit I will have to post his real name and where he is from, im sure a few board members would love to know after some of the stuff he has said in the past.

Orior

Generally people Mayobridge are kind souls, like the Mallons, the Sands and of course the Lindens.

Are you really from Mayobridge?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Quote from: JimStynes on July 24, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
I have come out of retirement to categorically state that I am not one of stranworsts aliases. I have been a member of this board and the other board years before stranworst even knew about it, im sure ziggy and some other board members will be able to back this up. If he doesn't quit his shit I will have to post his real name and where he is from, im sure a few board members would love to know after some of the stuff he has said in the past.
I wouldn't bother I dont think he'd be worth it.

Does he make a habit of wishing death on people?  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

JimStynes

Orior - hes not from mayobridge.

Pint - Hes usually not a bad fella then he turns round and says all this sick shit. i dont think he is right in the head.  :o

mooncatiii

Quote from: Orior on July 24, 2007, 10:39:42 PM
Generally people Mayobridge are kind souls, like the Mallons, the Sands and of course the Lindens.

Are you really from Mayobridge?

u forgot the o' hares....

and no he's not from mayobridge he's from craigavon, explains it all really
shazam

Balboa

Where is that piece of excrement Slim Shady anyway? Havent seen him about for a while.

charlie stubbs

just to clarify ziggy that im no alias of stranworst i no him personally but some of the shite he comes out with on the board is a joke

Wicklow GAA

I'm a bit of a lurker on the board here and I can say Ziggy is very amusing! I've even seen a few of his videos, "Jump in my car" being my favourite! Keep up the good work lad! ;)

amallon

Lovely people in Mayobridge to a man.   ;D

Your man must just have stuck the pin in the map and came up with Mayobridge.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

thebandit

I think he's transferred to Wicklow now....

ziggysego

Jesus Wicklow, how did you find that?  :o
Testing Accessibility

heganboy

without giving too much away- you do have an ability to do something that most of the world thinks is impossible...
and you're a quantum leap freak :-)
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

Quote from: heganboy on July 25, 2007, 03:16:13 PM
without giving too much away- you do have an ability to do something that most of the world thinks is impossible...
and you're a quantum leap freak :-)

Shit..... I forgot I showed you that.

I was drunk......  :D
Testing Accessibility

heganboy

QuoteI was drunk......   :D

yeah and the girl you left with was sober ::)
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

Quote from: heganboy on July 25, 2007, 03:23:15 PM
QuoteI was drunk......   :D

yeah and the girl you left with was sober ::)

She didn't ring me the next day  :'(

:D
Testing Accessibility