Glasgowbury Music Festival - Draperstown July 21st July

Started by screenexile, July 17, 2007, 05:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

ANybody venturing to the foothills of the Sperrin's to be a part of the North's fastest growing music festival??

Really good lineup with Duke SPecial Headlining and many other good acts on the bill.

Check the website:

www.glasgowbury.ie

The Gs Man

Make sure you watch Swanee River and Cat Malojian.  Two of the best local bands about.
Keep 'er lit

saffron sam2

Quote from: screenexile on July 17, 2007, 05:31:40 PM
ANybody venturing to the foothills of the Sperrin's to be a part of the North's fastest growing music festival??

Really good lineup with Duke SPecial Headlining and many other good acts on the bill.

Check the website:

www.glasgowbury.ie

Apostrophes, and you are a teacher.

I remember years ago going to Draperstown for an under 16 challenge match years ago and I marked the Glasgow part of Glasgowbury.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Great Leap Forward

I was actually at the first one back in 2000.

I was there watching an earlier incarnation of the band Barefoot who are playing this year.

SuperHans

In two minds whether to go or not, theres a big nite in Dungiven followed by a massive housparty. Im still debating it tho. Oxegen has put the music/tent combo well down my 'To Do' list

Aristotle Flynn

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

screenmachine

so with one day to go is there anyone heading to the sperrins or is me and screenexile holding the fort for everyone?
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

redboots

Red Boots