" Curly " McGuinness's boss (paisley) denounces the Catholic Church

Started by SuperMac, July 12, 2007, 10:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on July 13, 2007, 10:07:23 AM
One mentally unhinged cleric makes a regrettable statement in response to a regrettable statement to another mentally unhinged cleric.....newsworthy??????

Paisley hides bigots and religious nutjobs in his party and Benny hides kiddy-fiddlers in the Vatican.

Two hateful kuntz................

/Jim.

Two exquisite arguments for outlawing the whole kit and kaboodle of them!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

SammyG

One mentally unhinged cleric makes a regrettable statement in response to a regrettable statement to another mentally unhinged cleric.....newsworthy??????

Paisley hides bigots and religious nutjobs in his party and Benny hides kiddy-fiddlers in the Vatican.

/Jim.

Couldn't agree more if I'd typed it myself.

lynchbhoy

/Jim.

oh FFS  ::) ::)

Evil Genius

/Jim.

Brilliant!  :D

Btw, Jim, could you do me a paragraph explaining the Middle East? And maybe Global Warming to follow?

No hurry, mind, finish your dinner first... ;)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Mentalman

/Jim.

Then they wonder why people are turning away from organised religion...
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Square Ball

/Jim.

lets all worship the Karma sutra 
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Jim_Murphy_74

I seem to have offended the site intelligentsia with my simplistic and trite observations.  I'm no Richard Dawkins but in fairness mad clerics is one subject that you can simplistic about.

Wonder will Cardinal Law ever take a spin back to Boston?  Not before Big Ian drives the Whore of Babylon from the Vatican I'd wager.

/Jim.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Mentalman

Quote from: Square Ball on July 13, 2007, 01:58:19 PM
Jim

i thought is was a brilliant statement

Would agree, succinct and to the point. I think we can see already that this Pope is going to undo most of the work done in trying to reach out to other religions. OK Catholic belief maybe in that they are the one and true church, but there are better times to reanunciate it.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."