RED STAINS ON JERSIES IN CP

Started by Canalman, June 05, 2007, 09:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canalman

Saw match on setanta last night and noticed red stains ( well more ribena like)  on Tomás Quinn's jersey and some of the Meath player's shorts. Doing my head in. What was it??? Red ink off the footballs?????

AZOffaly

Meath were playing weren't they? What do you think it was? :D

AZOffaly

I like my one better (although I did think it was from the tartan around the pitch alright.)

ONeill

Maybe it was Pillar's latest ploy for Jackeens to improve on their passing. Just so Whelan etc know who's on his team.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

new devil

Quote from: ONeill on June 05, 2007, 10:04:21 PM
Maybe it was Pillar's latest ploy for Jackeens to improve on their passing. Just so Whelan etc know who's on his team.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

leamtaighabu

never mind the jersies...
did anyone notice when watching the game on tv an they were complimenting the great crowd that turned out for the game...the camera panned across a section of supporters an as clear as day some young lad takes out a 1/2 bottle of vodka from his pocket an starts slugging away at straight...not even a redbull in sight... ;D ;D ;D
camera quickly switched away an the commentators just ignored what they saw..... :D

where else would you get it.. ;D

mannix

Is that ciaran whelan dressed up as a sheep?
The lenghts these dubs will go to so they can spy on MAYO training in the mountainous region with the guerillas of the "mayo freedom and knitting club inc".
Still, he could be just grazing because the grass is that much sweeter in mayo than ballymun or ballyfermot.

Hardy

Quote from: mannix on June 06, 2007, 09:37:56 AM
Is that ciaran whelan dressed up as a sheep?

Yes - it's the one looking at the scenery. :)

his holiness nb

Quote from: leamtaighabu on June 06, 2007, 09:28:37 AM
never mind the jersies...
did anyone notice when watching the game on tv an they were complimenting the great crowd that turned out for the game...the camera panned across a section of supporters an as clear as day some young lad takes out a 1/2 bottle of vodka from his pocket an starts slugging away at straight...not even a redbull in sight... ;D ;D ;D
camera quickly switched away an the commentators just ignored what they saw..... :D

where else would you get it.. ;D

Was that the youngfella with the Meath jersey?
That was disgraceful, you wouldnt catch us Dubs drinkning on a match day  :)
Ask me holy bollix