Paulo Maldini
30 (56.6%)
Seamus Moynihan
23 (43.4%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Jack Dempsey

AZOffaly

Better at what?

I'd have to give the edge to Maldini in terms of soccer ability, and dress sense, while the Pony would romp it in All Ireland Medals, hairy chests and Carrying 4 stone bags of spuds under each arm.

Kerry Mike

I'd say Maldini would be in a heap if Moynihan connected with a good shoulder.

You'd have to give Maldini marks for the hair but its has helped no one win an All Ireland. Just ask Conor Mortimer or Ciaran McDonald :P

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

DUBSFORSAM1

Maldini with 8 CL final appearances and 5 winning medals must surely beat Moynihans All-Ireland record!!!!

AZOffaly

I would value 1 All Ireland Medal more than 5 CL Medals.

Edit : Jaysus I just realised what a dry reply that was on a thread like this :D

Louth Exile

Stephen Melia would take both of them!!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

thebandit

thejuice

I wouldnt know Paulo Maldini from a hole in a wall, Seamus on the other hand is a legend.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Kerry Mike

Stephen Melia would take both of them!!!  He might, but he still has a better chance of winning a CL medal than an AI medal  :P

McGeeney.........did the Pony not retire the Geezer last August?  ;)

Maldini: Hair Gel €50
Hair Cuts €200
Moistuiser and Make up €500
A Winning Milan Team: €€€Millions
Moynihan: Pride in the parish and the jersey (even if its nearly ripped off him after bursting out of defence with the ball stuck to his chest): Priceless.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

passedit

In fairness to Maldini, he didnt get a bye into the semis for half his medals and into the quarters for the other half.

Don't Panic

bombidal

11 votes each, The pony gets my vote, the man is a legend.
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

Mike Sheehy

QuoteIn fairness to Maldini, he didnt get a bye into the semis for half his medals and into the quarters for the other half.

Still bitter that Down are the equivalent of Serie C eh ?

Mike Sheehy

hang on..I'll take that back in case I get banned !

I love Down

magickingdom

my dad died in 1999 and maldini was a big hero of his. to see him still at the top of his game gave me a great kick this week. he really is something else. however best i can do is a tie, Moynihan is a legend!....

Uladh