Presidential canditate you could go on the beer with.

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, October 02, 2011, 02:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

The oul gender balance is gone to he'll in SF these days.
3 women in charge.
Obviously no quota for males
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on October 23, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
Quote from: trailer on October 22, 2018, 04:00:38 PM
I fear for Ireland in the future if these clowns is the best they can put up.

The Dragons are absolutely f**king cringe. Talk about having notions of yourself. Absolute ballbags with Peter Casey leading the way.

Lana del rey is typical SF, sly, snidey digs. Insinuating that Joan Freeman is riding her donor. Doesn't deviate from party line. IRA good, Gerry never in it, Brits out. Significant this use of Women by SF as well. Someone not to be trusted IMO.

Joan Freedman.... who and why?

What do you expect? For her to stop holding republican views? ::)

Perhaps she could think for herself? Obviously that's outlawed in the SF party.

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on October 23, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

The Dragons are absolutely f**king cringe. Talk about having notions of yourself. Absolute ballbags with Peter Casey leading the way.

Lana del rey is typical SF, sly, snidey digs. Insinuating that Joan Freeman is riding her donor. Doesn't deviate from party line. IRA good, Gerry never in it, Brits out. Significant this use of Women by SF as well. Someone not to be trusted IMO.

Maybe she is expressing her own opinions? Is it so hard to believe that someone who wants the brits out and who believes the IRA campaign was justifiable, might join SF, rather than doing it the other way around?

Itchy

Quote from: Snapchap on October 23, 2018, 12:03:51 PM
Quote from: trailer on October 23, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

Maybe she is expressing her own opinions? Is it so hard to believe that someone who wants the brits out and who believes the IRA campaign was justifiable, might join SF, rather than doing it the other way around?

She said she would wear a poppy if required to. The only one who said they wouldnt was Gavin Duffy. Hardly towing the party line. However, I wont be voting for her due to that. No Irish leader should be wearing a poppy in my opinion.