Ian Óg Twitter storm

Started by longballin, April 02, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Tony Baloney

imtommygunn

Farrandeelin

Off tangent from the DUP, but how did Katie Hopkins become something? Has she a newspaper column or something?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Gabriel_Hurl

not anymore

When the Daily Heil give you the road for being too extreme - it says something

tiempo

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 03, 2018, 08:54:31 PM
Off tangent from the DUP, but how did Katie Hopkins become something? Has she a newspaper column or something?

First appeared in The Apprentice the cúnt

michaelg

Quote from: tiempo on April 03, 2018, 09:22:13 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 03, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

First appeared in The Apprentice the cúnt
What's stronger than ****?

Therealdonald

Hmm Sinn Fein's silence about this is amazing? Especially after the McElduff + Kingsmill escapade.

BenDover

Quote from: Therealdonald on April 03, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
Hmm Sinn Fein's silence about this is amazing? Especially after the McElduff + Kingsmill escapade.
The public outcry on twitter is calling for heads to roll - does Sinn Féin really need to get over involved

Orior

Quote from: BenDover on April 04, 2018, 07:16:37 AM
Quote from: Therealdonald on April 03, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
The public outcry on twitter is calling for heads to roll - does Sinn Féin really need to get over involved

Exactly. Just remind the Dup the next time they are up on that very high horse
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Applesisapples

I think SF are being sensible by staying quiet. Meanwhile the DUP look quite hyocritical given their stance on McIlduff.

DickyRock

Would equate this more to Máirtín Ó Millionaire's retweet than McElduff's gaff. I'd say that's why SF are relatively quiet.

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 03, 2018, 07:50:27 PMNo to anti semitism

That's because Ulster Protestants are actually one of the Lost Tribes of Israel so there is a connection and empathy there.

Nelson McCausland knows all about it.

/Jim.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.