Derry Girls - Channel 4

Started by longballin, January 04, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on January 28, 2018, 07:36:18 PM
Woman's Heart Tour,which I remember being dragged along to in Armagh way back in the early 90s.

I see in the paper today one of the Derry Girls is claiming she was propositioned by a sleazy Director a few years ago.Suppose she'll be shouting Aye,Me Too!

God forbid she speaks out about it. She should know her place.
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

I see Nadine Coyle wants a role in the next series.She'll no doubt provide the intellectual twist the show needs so badly! 😂😂😂.

By the way how come that Derry wan,Bronagh  Gallagher?,that was in the Commitments and loads of other shows,isn't featuring in this?

BennyCake

She could be there yet.

I'm sure Fergal Sharkey will be on it too. And James McClean, Shane Duffy, Pat McCourt, Darron Gibson... I think that's everyone.

playwiththewind1st

Probably too busy with nonce hunting to have time to spare for the day job.

theticklemister

Quote from: BennyCake on February 01, 2018, 06:50:41 PM
She could be there yet.

I'm sure Fergal Sharkey will be on it too. And James McClean, Shane Duffy, Pat McCourt, Darron Gibson... I think that's everyone.

Waiting for the call up myself

armaghniac

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2018, 06:08:50 PM
I see Nadine Coyle wants a role in the next series.She'll no doubt provide the intellectual twist the show needs so badly! 😂😂😂.

By the way how come that Derry wan,Bronagh  Gallagher?,that was in the Commitments and loads of other shows,isn't featuring in this?

She charges too much now.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on January 25, 2018, 10:32:01 PM
I made a point of watching this dross from start to finish tonight.Pure utter shite never laughed once

It goes out at 10 tonight, but we can reveal tonight's latest review right now.

Mind you "Let's name & shame a nonce - LIVE" might be a better offering.

Farrandeelin

Tony's right fellas. Nothing funny at all in that 15 mins.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Targetman

Starring role for Tommy Tiernan tonight!!

Rois

I enjoyed it - not being allowed to move when something smashed, the punt purse, ginger hair turning Michelle's stomach, St Anthony being called upon - all gave me a laugh.

screenexile

Was probably the weakest of all the episodes on tonight. I've sat through a lot worse though!!

BennyCake

"What are you looking at, ya tangerine tool?!". Must remember that for this year's Twelfth  ;D

Noticed a red and white headband in the rear view mirror. Was that left up there from Derry's Sam win in 1993, or did Derry City win anything in the 90's?

RedHand88

Unrealistic episode as there's no need for a food stop between the bogside and the border! Sure it's 15mins away.

Rois

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 01, 2018, 11:04:52 PM
Unrealistic episode as there's no need for a food stop between the bogside and the border! Sure it's 15mins away.
Maybe they were going the long way to Portnoo through Lifford...

Targetman

The Granda was looking for lottery numbers, when did it start?