biggest crybaby manager in this years league?

Started by charlie stubbs, May 14, 2007, 12:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

i thought mourinho talked shite and cryied poverty until i heard warnock yesterday.he was complaining about penalties that his team didnt get before xmas and offsides from months ago not to mention rafa and fergies team selection.utd statred with their strongest team bar ronaldo,giggs and scholes all of whom came on,while rafa was just right looking after number 1 imo.thought jewell was also bad throughout the season but at least before yesterdays game he said they where in the relegation zone coz they had been crap rather than the whole tevez affair

Uladh

Square Ball

Agree its gotta be Morinho, see Jewell has resigned
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

full back

Quote from: Square Ball on May 14, 2007, 01:36:41 PM
Jewell has resigned

Man City perhaps for Jewell now, especially if these Thai boys take over

Square Ball

could well be, hes a decent fella, met him a few times and he came accross as a friendly bloke, my sister who is a Wigan season ticket holder will be really pissed off hes going.

Spiritof98

Jewell with Wigan won league one in 02/03 and then finished 2nd in the championship04/05, Carling cup final 06, this guy has to be the best up and conming managers there is. IMO He has brought Wigan as far as he can. You can see through his demeanour that he is extremely ambitious and a move to a higher club with cashflow is the right  move for him at this time. Genuine guy, hope he doesnt go to shitty though.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

full back

Quote from: Square Ball on May 14, 2007, 01:49:42 PM
my sister who is a Wigan season ticket holder will be really pissed off hes going.

Would she rather he was coming SQ ;)

Square Ball

Quote from: full back on May 14, 2007, 02:28:15 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on May 14, 2007, 01:49:42 PM
my sister who is a Wigan season ticket holder will be really pissed off hes going.

Would she rather he was coming SQ ;)
:o

Norf Tyrone

Warnock is a hypocrite.
The same Warnock who cried about Club's resting players, and not sending out their strongest team, sent out a 2nd string to face Man United a few weeks back as he thought they would get nothing regardless.

With Liverpool, and numerous other Clubs not fielding their stongest line ups in recent games will their be any action. Is there not a rule stipulating you must field your strongest side at all opportunities?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Real Laoislad

I  agree with Norf,Warnock was the biggest whinger
I heard Houllier was in line for the Man City job
Very surprised about Jewell resigning you would never have guessed with his reaction to Wigan winning yesterday
You'll Never Walk Alone.

charlie stubbs

jewells assistant took over think they may struggle with fulham,hope for roy yet!cant get over warnock yday,if every manager complained about decisions four months ago interviews would never be over

Stranworst

Charlie have you not revision to be getting on with?????

Lecale2

Quote from: Stranworst on May 14, 2007, 08:57:58 PM
Charlie have you not revision to be getting on with?????
Na he's ok yet. The 11+ isn't until November.

charlie stubbs

lecale you wouldnt have any to be getting on with,your probably preparing your next stand up comedy night