Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Lynch mobs lynch.These groups rightly set traps for paedophiles,snare them,expose them to the general public and hand them over,unharmed,along with overwhelming evidence to the Police.

This has worked very well in the case of an RTE Sports producer and led him to losing his job and shortly a custodial sentence.If these groups didn't exist,this guy would never have been caught.

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 08:23:41 PM
Lynch mobs lynch.These groups rightly set traps for paedophiles,snare them,expose them to the general public and hand them over,unharmed,along with overwhelming evidence to the Police.

This has worked very well in the case of an RTE Sports producer and led him to losing his job and shortly a custodial sentence.If these groups didn't exist,this guy would never have been caught.

or if Sean Brady was their boss

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

So up to this point no paedos have been caught by police through sting operations ! You are a numpty lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Quote from: general_lee on January 14, 2018, 08:16:09 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 08:11:47 PM
I can only go by the videos I've seen which without exception have featured

1.Well documented evidence

2.Assuring the culprit will not be harmed.

3.Giving the culprit a chance to offer a feasible explanation

4.Await the arrival of the Police.

As long as these are maintained I have no problem.Neither have I a problem with aggressive questioning or watching the humiliation of guilty people.
Wonder if someone else called Tony Fearon got stung and you ended up having your name dragged into it and property attacked would you change your tune?

Tony is a well-insured property mogul ffs.  He's the Donald Trump of the s**thole that's Poyntzpass!  Getting his property damaged is cash in'the bank!!

T Fearon

If the Police announced a Tony Fearon has been arrested and charged with grooming a child I'd run the exact same risk of mistaken identity.

From the videos I've seen these groups are practically professional in evidence gathering etc.As long as they don't overstep the mark I do not have a problem

playwiththewind1st

T Fearon

These groups do no physical harm and act without fear or favour

imtommygunn

No one doubts what they are trying to achieve but they are going the wrong way about it. Something bad will come out of this.

Though you are probably on the wind up anyway as topic of wind up seems irrelevant so any rational points are no doubt irrelevant  :o

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 14, 2018, 09:43:36 PM
No one doubts what they are trying to achieve but they are going the wrong way about it. Something bad will come out of this.

Though you are probably on the wind up anyway as topic of wind up seems irrelevant so any rational points are no doubt irrelevant  :o

Tony finds a topic to use as a means to defend his friends in Rome... though I've a few jokes ready once they pass away that Tony should find funny
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

I never have,don't and never will defend paedophiles and fully support all efforts to identify them within legal means by all groups and individuals,statutory agencies or volunteers

Main Street

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 14, 2018, 07:55:33 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 05:30:23 PM
So like the Police they make mistakes (but far fewer than the Police).

The Police get relatively few convictions,on account a lot of the time, of their own c**k ups.

These groups are exposing paedophiles who have groomed what they thought to be children, so people know who they are and can take steps to protect their children.I for one support this fully.

They are advertising for people to help them.

What qualifications do you need to help them? As well as the fact that it is pure vigilante justice and they could ruin innocent peoples lives this knd f thing has the potential to go very wrong.

What if they film someone who gets violent and even is potentially armed? What if the person doing the video gets violent?

I really do not think the whole thing is well advised at all.
They appear to be following a formula to catch the pedophile which satisfies legal requirements, enough to be regarded as bona fide testimony in court. It would appear they have received schooling re  how far they can go to trap  and how to document all exchanges.  They have to avoid entrapment.
I don't like this broadcasting the confrontation/citizens arrest, though the English police themselves set an awful example, are fond of these high profile perp walk type shenanigans in front of the press and have wrought havoc in the lives of innocent people.

T Fearon

What don't you like about the public humiliation of people who turn up to meet what they think are children who they have been grooming,prior to handing them over along with concrete evidence to the Police.

Milltown Row2

One thing I don't like is their unprofessionalism in how they speak! They sound like tramps, but the main main thing is the ability to f**k up a chance to convict people with their amateur approach

screenexile

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 10:22:30 PM
What don't you like about the public humiliation of people who turn up to meet what they think are children who they have been grooming,prior to handing them over along with concrete evidence to the Police.

What about the guy in Dunloy where they knocked his front door and the scumbags wife and daughter were then subject to the ordeal??

Just because these dick's aren't announcing their names on facebook doesn't mean they aren't telling all and sundry in their own community about their "good work".

T Fearon

The sc**bag brought them to their door,and they do make it clear the family are completely innocent and that people should stay away.

I have absolutely no problem with what they're doing,from what I've seen it is within the law.

In fact I'd like to see more vigilante/community volunteering groups like these,operating within the law, helping for example to prevent scum breaking into elderly people's homes etc.