Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

They are exposing paedophiles to the public.That's the main thing.The public sadly has no confidence in the law doing likewise.

imtommygunn

T Fearon

What about the ones the Police get wrong? Birmingham 6,Guildford 4 etc.

I have not seen one video yet where they have been wrong.

imtommygunn

They have been wrong. Sure they posted out for a car repair man to fix a car where they had scraped pedo on the wrong car. (Yes it was that spelling).

The law has been wrong too. You can get exhonerated by the law but can you get exhonerated by these guys? I really wouldn't think so.

They need to work with the police if they are to do anything. Vigilante justice is not the answer.

T Fearon

They have been right but some people have mistaken people with similar names.

Until the Police come up with an equally effective method of identifying and exposing  paedophiles,then in my view they are providing a good effective service.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

Until the Police come up with an equally effective method of identifying and exposing  paedophiles,then in my view they are providing a good effective service.

No they ain't! Give all the info to the police, concentrate on that, perfect use of time and they could get a lot more, at the minute they sound like a bunch of toe rags cursing their way through these incidents, giving off about the police and media and questioning the sex pests like they are Judge Judy Ffs, completely embarrassing tbh and if any of these people get off because of the tactics they are using then they will put more children at harm
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

The car one was completely wrong to the best of my knowledge and a different person with the same name is still completely wrong and dangerous.

We would see how effective you thought they were if some boy called tony fearon who wasn't you meant your name got blackened.

seafoid

Why don't they target white collar crime?
Even murderers look down on paedophiles. Maybe it has something to do with that. And the serious stuff keeps on happening.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

longballin

Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2018, 12:11:30 PM
Why don't they target white collar crime?
Even murderers look down on paedophiles. Maybe it has something to do with that. And the serious stuff keeps on happening.

Worrying comment sir... paedophilia is as serious as it gets

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2018, 10:35:22 PM
Quote from: MoChara on January 11, 2018, 10:32:19 PM
They've just caught a wee fella in carryduff area in a Gaa jersey

Does TF live out that direction?

Bloody hope not. I moved here for the quiet life & to avoid all riff raff!

LeoMc

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
Great to see the sympathy for paedophiles on this thread.Oh and the hypocrisy as well,given the vile abuse dished out to Cardinal Sean Brady (who wasn't a paedophile) on other threads,which was as vicious as I've seen used by any of these hunters.

I take the view that the average police man or woman couldn't find their ass in the dark.

From what I've seen without exception,these people gather reams of evidence before confronting the accused.Their interrogation is all about exposing and shaming,an excellent public service.It may also prove to be a deterrent.

Their approval rating among the public is extremely high,and I see nothing wrong with this.
No hypocrisy. BothBrady and these hoods are being condemned for not bringing their evidence to the police and allowing due process.

longballin

Seemed to be a catch in Dungannon last nite near the cinema... was posted on Facebook

T Fearon

Do it for self promotion, yet they assume false names and keep themselves well off camera!😂😂😂😂😂 Some totally stupid people here.

More like they're showing the useless police up. As I say they are shaming paedophiles and fully exposing them,giving good warning to the public at large,regardless whether  the useless police and farcical legal system ultimately fail to get a conviction.That's their main benefit.They have enormous public support,to the  extent now if the were banned there'd be a General Public outcry.

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
Do it for self promotion, yet they assume false names and keep themselves well off camera!😂😂😂😂😂 Some totally stupid people here.

More like they're showing the useless police up. As I say they are shaming paedophiles and fully exposing them,giving good warning to the public at large,regardless whether  the useless police and farcical legal system ultimately fail to get a conviction.That's their main benefit.They have enormous public support,to the  extent now if the were banned there'd be a General Public outcry.

says he who defends the catholic church institution for the systematic cover-up of child rape. Ussuns and themmuns

MK

Quote from: longballin on January 14, 2018, 01:46:04 PM
Seemed to be a catch in Dungannon last nite near the cinema... was posted on Facebook

A very high profile sportsman from Newry area interviewed live on Facebook over allegations this morning.