Author Topic: Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors  (Read 50368 times)

bennydorano

• View Profile
Re: Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2018, 07:46:32 AM »
Were these people victims of abuse themselves or what is their reasoning for doing what they do? Can't say I'm a big fan.

Asal Mor

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2018, 08:16:39 AM »
Great to see the sympathy for paedophiles on this thread.Oh and the hypocrisy as well,given the vile abuse dished out to Cardinal Sean Brady (who wasn't a paedophile) on other threads,which was as vicious as I've seen used by any of these hunters.

I take the view that the average police man or woman couldn't find their ass in the dark.

From what I've seen without exception,these people gather reams of evidence before confronting the accused.Their interrogation is all about exposing and shaming,an excellent public service.It may also prove to be a deterrent.

Their approval rating among the public is extremely high,and I see nothing wrong with this.
There's a big difference between molesting real-life pre-pubescent children and what the men caught in these stings were doing. Neither is ok but there's a big difference.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2018, 08:21:39 AM »
Great to see the sympathy for paedophiles on this thread.Oh and the hypocrisy as well,given the vile abuse dished out to Cardinal Sean Brady (who wasn't a paedophile) on other threads,which was as vicious as I've seen used by any of these hunters.

I take the view that the average police man or woman couldn't find their ass in the dark.

From what I've seen without exception,these people gather reams of evidence before confronting the accused.Their interrogation is all about exposing and shaming,an excellent public service.It may also prove to be a deterrent.

Their approval rating among the public is extremely high,and I see nothing wrong with this.

Still refusing to see the evidence that they have got it wrong and people have got hurt because of it!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2018, 09:08:09 AM »
I listened to the radio the other day and the police woman who heads the team that deals with this stuff sounded extremely exasperated.  No convictions, only a handful of arrests, lots of the ‘evidence’ gathered by these groups inadmissible, there is a f**king due process there for s reasin ..... to stop innocents going to jail. These vigilante groups subvert that due process. One was on the radio the other day and the arrogance dripping from his words was shocking. The whole ‘we are better than the police!’  Let them do what they are doing up to the point of challengeing these suspected people. Thereafter give it to the police to finish the job right. Once they go to Facebook videos there’s only 1 thing really crave and that is attention....ironic who their main fan on here is!

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2018, 09:22:35 AM »
Milltown Row,so the Police never get it wrong?

So if you turn up to commit a murder but the other person isn't there,that's ok? How many people,guilty as hell,get off Scot free for all sorts of crimes due to bullshittery  legal technicalities or inadmissible evidence?

The people who turn up expecting to meet children are full bona fide paedophiles who have been grooming what they thought were children.These groups are,without fear or favour,exposing them to the public and their own family members.This for me is the key point,not whether crap like evidence being admissible to get a conviction is there,or due process which only enriches the legal profession and helps the guilty escape justice.The law is a joke,but at least with these stings the public and their own families now know that they are paedophiles and can act to protect children.

If these people crave attention,why do they keep their faces hidden and use false names? Total bullshit.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:27:22 AM by T Fearon »

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2018, 09:30:18 AM »
Tony you say the law is a joke?  What do you want....a gang to turn up with torches and pitchforks and sort them out?  It’s not perfect but the legal system we have in place is one of the better ones on the world. Miscarriages happen and will always happen but the amount of them in comparison to the mount of incorrect decisions is minuscule.

I honestly do not understand the motivation of these people once they go all Roger Cook and do the video challenges .... any good legal team rips this apart and the paedophile walks away. Once they do that and publish it their motivation flips from trying to help potential victims to trying to satisfy their own God complex’s and that is wrong.

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2018, 09:42:29 AM »
They are exposing paedophiles to the public.That's the main thing.The public sadly has no confidence in the law doing likewise.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 14, 2018, 09:43:54 AM »
What about the ones they get wrong?

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 14, 2018, 10:07:55 AM »
What about the ones the Police get wrong? Birmingham 6,Guildford 4 etc.

I have not seen one video yet where they have been wrong.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 14, 2018, 10:21:22 AM »
They have been wrong. Sure they posted out for a car repair man to fix a car where they had scraped pedo on the wrong car. (Yes it was that spelling).

The law has been wrong too. You can get exhonerated by the law but can you get exhonerated by these guys? I really wouldn't think so.

They need to work with the police if they are to do anything. Vigilante justice is not the answer.

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 14, 2018, 10:30:34 AM »
They have been right but some people have mistaken people with similar names.

Until the Police come up with an equally effective method of identifying and exposing  paedophiles,then in my view they are providing a good effective service.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 14, 2018, 10:56:38 AM »

Until the Police come up with an equally effective method of identifying and exposing  paedophiles,then in my view they are providing a good effective service.

No they ain’t! Give all the info to the police, concentrate on that, perfect use of time and they could get a lot more, at the minute they sound like a bunch of toe rags cursing their way through these incidents, giving off about the police and media and questioning the sex pests like they are Judge Judy Ffs, completely embarrassing tbh and if any of these people get off because of the tactics they are using then they will put more children at harm
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2018, 11:03:49 AM »

The car one was completely wrong to the best of my knowledge and a different person with the same name is still completely wrong and dangerous.

We would see how effective you thought they were if some boy called tony fearon who wasn't you meant your name got blackened.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 14, 2018, 12:11:30 PM »
Why don't they target white collar crime?
Even murderers look down on paedophiles. Maybe it has something to do with that. And the serious stuff keeps on happening.
Those biscuits are for the visitors

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 14, 2018, 12:17:54 PM »
Why don't they target white collar crime?
Even murderers look down on paedophiles. Maybe it has something to do with that. And the serious stuff keeps on happening.

Worrying comment sir... paedophilia is as serious as it gets